Used 2013 Porsche Boxster Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Porsche Boxster Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Boxster model:

most fun
By b volin

2013 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.4L 6cyl 6M)

this is my third Boxster having previously owning a 2008 Boxster, a 2007 Boxster s and now a 2013 s 6 speed. this car is the Swiss army knives of sports cars having multiple personalities based on how its driven, cruising along at 2500 rpm provides a comfortable and economical commute, however, dropping down 1 or 2 gears and winding the car out to its red line provides both a driving and auditory experience that few other cars can match.

feel like a kid again
By Richard

2013 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.4L 6cyl 6M)

you will get more compliments and awe inspired looks then in any car you have ever owned.

The BEST car I have ever owned, bar none!
By Dan Theman

2013 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.4L 6cyl 6M)

This car doesit all! From looks, to handling, to performance, to luxury,..., it just does everything perfectly.

Boston Driver
By JORGE DECORRAL

2013 Porsche Boxster 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

Only had the car for a week, but so far it's better than I imagined. This will be my one and only car, so I'm planning to drive it in the ice and snow... will review again later on.

I Smile Like a Kid When I Drive My Boxster S
By Chris F.

2013 Porsche Boxster S 2dr Convertible (3.4L 6cyl 6M)

I have heard the ultimate test of a car's cool factor is the way kids respond...Well this car catches the eye of every kid I pass. The 2013 Boxster S is a phenomenal car. It is my first Porsche and now I understand what those who own one appreciate. Incredibly fast, excellent handling, superb braking and just plain fun. The comfort is good but not great, definitely not designed for long distances and I would not have this as a daily driver. Safety is excellent, my only ding here is outward visibility. With the top down it is okay but with the top up I almost need a ground guide.

Value I marked down due to maintenance costs and purchase price. The price for a nicely loaded Boxster S is not cheap when you consider it is really a second car. I would not hesitate to buy this car again and again. It is pure fun with the top down driving along Highway 1 or on a twisty mountain road.