Skip to main content

Edmunds suggests you pay
$23,918
51 for sale near you
1...

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2024 Altima, so we've included reviews for other years of the Altima since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best Altima

Jw, 05/01/2022
2022 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have the Altima SV, quietest and smoothest drive I’ve experienced with great pickup. The sound quality is excellent. Would recommend apple car play over the more finicky android car play.

First one

Frank Zee , 12/24/2021
2022 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love it! Smooth, responsive, and handles great on the interstate. I recommend to any one looking at an affordable car with great looks!

As good as my last 2020 Altima

Hank Wilko, 05/30/2022
2022 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

My last 2020 Altima was the best auto I have ever owned and this new 2022 is every bit as good. One improvement I liked was the change to a manual rear view mirror. The earlier version had a slower reacting electronic LCD dimmer when the bright lights hit, and was not dark enough to shield my eyes. Now with a snap of my finger the mirror darkens immediately, and makes night time driving easier. Gas mileage is fantastic from the standard 4 cylinder front wheel drive combo, with plenty of power to cruise at high speeds. I highly recommend this auto to anyone who enjoys the sleek design and great handling of this auto.

Love it!

Hotroute, 04/19/2022
2022 Nissan Altima 2.5 SR 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Had a 2020 awd and just bought a 2022 Midnight addition. Nice looking and great handling cat! Excellent mpg also for an awd car!

1 out of 5 stars

Beware of gas tank on new

DuaneC, 12/06/2022
2022 Nissan Altima 2.5 Platinum 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have a 2022 Nissan Altima Platinum. Only 2 months in I find out there is a hole in the gas tank. I never got really good gas milage on it, but I just figured it was because of how I drive. There is a manufacture issue with the gas tank. And to quote the service manager at Nissan of Greer in SC Shane Dover "this happens all the time it's just plastic".

1...