Used 2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used CL-Class for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

CL55 is Incredible!

N$aneRacing, 09/09/2006
CL55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

Excellent features, feel, handling, power and comfort. Nice body style in the Mercedes line up. I am very happy with this car overall and would rate it A+.

A Rocket with Class

mcrosson, 04/24/2010
CL55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

I recently bought an '06 CL55 AMG with low miles. It is the best looking big coupe MB has ever built, far better looking than the current body style, in my opinion. It is an absolute blast to drive... it has tremendous power and torque, faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap tall buildings in single bounds. It makes you feel like a superman driving it. The AMG seats are the best I've ever sat in, with more adjustments available than a chiropractor. The only downside to the vehicle is the gas mileage - 17 in the city, 19- 20 highway. When you pay $75 to fill a 21.5 gallon tank, it kind of hurts. Until you press the engine start button. That that big grin takes over.

My CL 500

John Comis, 02/24/2007
CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

My CL500 is a great car and fun to drive. Very easy on the eye. The CL is the perfect car for me and I am very happy with it. The 2007 CL is different not better looking as far as I am concerned. I just love the way the CL tracks around curves and its stability on the highway. The car is quiet, smooth, and powerful.

A MASTERPIECE! Not so, after a year...

KON RUZ, 02/06/2016
CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I LOVE THIS CAR~ no so much now when it Starts braking. .. I own it now and still can not belive it. If you bought a car and wlking away from it turn around few times, and then looking at it at the reflection on the glass window...man..you know you boguht a right car. Guys, let me tell you. this car ia a WORK OF ART. IT is ART. I dont evenn want to drive it much. I can just stand there and look aat it ALL DA Y LONG and not get tired. I had Lexuses....eww....most boring cars i ever owned. I had couple dozens of Jags, i love them, but only a few of them can be called art. Other brands llike Audi, BMW, will be forgotten in a few years after you bought it. This car is 10 years old, and it turns head like a real art. this car will belong to a museum if its well taken cares of. It will represent the peack of the era on automaking.

Sexy Mercedes for the Family Guy

Jim Radcliffe, 10/12/2016
CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I love this car. When I first saw one pull along side in a traffic jam back in 2002 it took my breath away. A year later I bought one, and loved it. I sold the car a few years later after being downsized (I already had an S500 that I kept), but I missed it terribly and thought it was a bad decision to let it go. So when I had the chance to buy my current one (2006 CL500 with AMG trim), with extremely low miles, I jumped at the chance. I'm a fanatic about my car and keep it garaged, only drive it locally, and keep it clayed , polished, waxed and super clean. So much so that last weekend I entered the car in the Street category at the 2016 Concours d'Elegance at Chateau Elan north of Atlanta. I had my super clean S500 entered as well, and it was sitting right next to it on the fairway. The crowds absolutely loved the CL500, especially the older guys. I always called the car a '2 door S class', because that's what it was/is. The styling is epic, and loved by everyone. People who want an SL sports model but hesitate because it is too small love the CL. It is a big 2 door coupe, and super fun to drive. Mercedes equipped the car with a really throaty sounding exhaust system. I love to go into the north Georgia mountains in the fall, roll the windows down, put the 7 speed transmission into manual shift control, and go through the windy roads shifting, turning, and listening to the mellow tones of the exhaust sounds. This is a very comfortable, very fun, eye turning drive. I don't expect to ever sell the car!