2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews

$41,600

Save as much as $428
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best of both worlds

Scott, 02/01/2021
C 300 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I did some pretty extensive research in this class, including the 330i xdrive and A4. After taking each of them on extensive test drives, I decided on the C300 4MATIC with the AMG line. I was very close to taking a great deal on the 3 Series, but in my heart I knew I liked the Mercedes more. It's much smoother, better built, and has better technology. I felt like the 330i's ride was a little too busy for me. It always begged me to drive fast, which may have been great in my 20s, but now I'm "more mature" haha. The C300 gives me the luxury all the time and the sportiness when I want it. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

My wife’s got game

Greg P, 01/10/2021
C 300 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

It’s a ver sporty car, good handling. All the amenities are at your fingertips

5 out of 5 stars

Luxury that kicks up dust

Emma, 03/06/2021
AMG C 43 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 9A)

2021 AMG C43 Coupe, Silver/red interior with Night package Performance is outstanding! Handles tight around corners and it is so smooth you don’t feel you are zipping along at 75 mph. The first time I test drove it I felt like I slid into the seat like butter. The finery of interior materials is exceptional and the controls are advanced technically. A sedan that makes me feel at 50 like a soon-to-be retiree with the luxury and a guilty pleasured teenager occasionally stepping on the gas for people to eat my dust! Simply, impeccable!

2 out of 5 stars

Great car with a lot of flaws and issues

Ebad, 08/24/2021
C 300 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I bought a brand new C300 2021 in July 2021. Due to the shortage, I purchased the car while it was in transit. But it came with a lot of problems; According to the service people, the left-side computer was totally disconnected, plus the chrome trim at the back was not assembled properly. The MB service told me it's not covered by the warranty and that it's a $700 job. Long story short, I love the car but it's been a negative experience and big disappointment with Mercedes Benz. The conclusion I make after the experience seems to be that buyers should take an expert/mechanic to inspect the car accurately before buying. Otherwise, they might buy a flawed car for which Mercedes will not take responsibility after it's sold if it's not included in the warranty. Lesson learned; next time, if I choose to buy a Mercedes, I'll bring my mechanic.

A letdown from the W204

ADW, 05/14/2021
C 300 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I currently own a 2014 C300 4Matic, and it has been a fantastic car in almost every way. Last week I was given a 2021 loaner from the dealer while some maintenance was done on my car, and I have to say, it was a very mixed bag. I really, really hate the turbo 4 engine - it's noisy and seems gutless; I think they overly rely on the transmission to keep the driver in a reasonable power band, but the transmission seems to be over-thinking its mission, sometimes hanging onto revs way too long and clunking down gears without grace. The interior is, of course, very nice, and it all has a very Mercedes-like feeling until you start driving. I think it would be much easier to score this car higher if the price was more reasonable, though there is a lot of tech in the car. Ultimately, a 4 banger is a 4 banger, no matter how nice the packaging. My advice to used car shoppers: look long and hard at the 2012-2014 V6 C300 before you buy one of these. There are a lot of them around and they are built like tanks.