Used 2019 Maserati Levante Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Levante for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Looks different than all the rest.

Newt Clark, 04/23/2019
S GranSport 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The interior is great. Hand stitched soft leather. The seats are very comfortable. The exhaust sound great like a Ferrari as the engines are built by them. Very agile and easy to handle. The technology is very good and easy to operate. It has off road capability with adjustable air suspension and hill decent control.

Blown Away

Greg, 09/08/2020
GTS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

I went from a 2014 MB CLS 63amg and didn't think I could find an SUV that would make me this happy. The CLS was/is a great car; comfortable, fast, fun to drive etc. but with the miles hitting 100k it was time to swap.. Needing a bit more space, I was looking at the SUV's in this space; Cayenne, G63, Rover Sport SVR were the ones I was leaning toward and then at the last minute I drove this one and it was all over. The V8 in this car not only sounds great but it such an incredible flexible and overall pleasing motor that I just can't drive it enough. On top of that, the ride is so smooth and so tight I don't even remember my CLS. Quality so far has been great, no issues (new car) but fit and finish are excellent... Yes, it doesn't have the mega-computer sized dashboard of the Audi/MB/BMW/LR etc. but what you get is a very good intuitive technology with a motor that blows the others away. Smokes them, period. Best vehicle I have ever owned.

Top quality SUV

Portofinoco, 09/01/2020
S GranLusso 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

We have owned many suv's from Audi to Mercedes. This Maserati is by far the best looking and performing. The interior is beautiful and looks like its made of quality materials. The hand stitched soft Italian leather cooling/heating seats w/ embroidered logo feel and perform amazing. The engine that is manufactured by Ferrari is powerful and responsive. The signature exhaust sound is music to your ears. Being somewhat of an audiophile I love that Maserati has a B&O sound system that is better than any other upgraded sound we have had in the past.Go test drive this beauty and see for yourself, we will definitely purchase another once Maserati starts manufacturing everything in house starting in 2022.