Used 2005 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:

Cruise Ship On Wheels
By Oliver

2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Over all it's a very spacious vehicle and comfort is amazing. I have no regrets abt purchasing mine a few years ago. Completely recommend it.

grand pa cruser ........
By greg frickey

2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

bought this car ....2005 town car ,...4 yrs ago ,with 50,000 miles on it ,.have 78000 now and no problems ,....been on some long trips and the trunk is great , 2 sets of golf bags and luggage , no problem at all ,.....has a great ride down the hwy too,.....think ill hang on to it for a long time........ had a bmw before.......break my wallet,.... and got tired of all the expensive repair bills and sky high parts prices.

great great car
By mel

2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i bought this town car 10 months ago with77,000 miles for $6000 i now have 87,000 miles on it i love this car on a 500 mile trip its like getting out of a lazyboy chair between oil changes no oil consumed perfect gas mileage city 18 hwy 24 best car i have ever owned this is a perfect riding,driving and handling car and awesome trunk space
UPDATE 9/28/2017 still own this lincoln now i have 99,000 miles on it and still love this car one minor repair wheel bearing went bad still a awesome car
still own this great car now 110,000 mile replaced brake pads and rotors and tires love this car

Town Car Luxury
By Thomas Horstmann

2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Town Car does not have Blue Tooth. It does not have a navigation system. It does ride like a dream boat. My wife and I have taken it to Mesa, AZ several times and after 3 days of driving (1,667 miles one way) we are still as rested as when we left Peoria, IL. The car has never given me any trouble. It still looks like new. It is garaged every single night. I love my Town Car. It's too bad Lincoln no longer makes them. They are a well manufactured automobile and I recommend it highly. I plan to downsize, i.e., my wife and I each have a car now...we plan to drive her car only. If interested, please contact me at 309.713.6270. The car is garaged in Peoria Heights, IL.

My Car
By Philip Haskins

2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The only reason that I'm getting rid of this car is because it is 10 years old. I lost my wife on August 6, 2015 and my children are scattered between where I live and Arizona. Once I am over the grieving, I intend to travel to see them. I just want a more modern vehicle to use. That is why I insisted on a navigation system being part of the car.