Used 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Mark VIII for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

mark 8

jjooeell, 05/18/2002

great car to drive///////

Smooth

Tim B, 01/15/2004

I love this car! It's a used luxury bargain. I 've had it over a year with only regular maintence required with 60K miles on it now. It's sleek and fast. The seats are very comfortable "like butter" my friends say. I just took a trip from San Diego CA to Laughlin NV and it was a breeze. No fatigue what-so-ever. Decent gas mileage 25 mpg on the trip (mountains) I've seen 27 mpg, with a low of 14 mpg strickly around town....not bad for what it is. The ride's not as mushy as a Town Car, a little firm for a luxury car. The back seat is a little tight when a 6'2" friend was back there.

Mark VIII

charliebone, 02/19/2004

This has been a great car. Very low repair costs. Great performance and economy. I'd buy another one if they still made them.

great economy for 3oo hp

Ron Thexton, 07/11/2006

this car consistently get's 26-28 miles per gallon, that is at 70 mph and ac running. We average over 400 miles a tank on 18 gallons. Great power for passing on 2 lane roads, we currently have 88k on this automobile and i have no intention of getting rid of it.

Great car

hegemon, 03/13/2003

This car is a great bang for the buck used. There is no other purchase that will give you as much car as this one.