Used 2004 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews - 121 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:

Sporty little lincoln
By Bob

2004 Lincoln LS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

If your over 6'2" tall it may not be the car for you for comfort in leg room and narrower buckets.accelerates very quickly, handles well but a lititle sqeemish on the ride due to its size and weight. It has alot of trunk room and a little lacking in the leg room of your taller than most but still it's a lincoln. Quality American made.

i absolutely love this car, the hell wit a 6 cyl CTS!!!!
By hollywood0621

2004 Lincoln LS Ultimate 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I have only had this car a couple weeks but I am so in love!! the power is like driving a 5.0 mustang GT luxury car, with a 5 speed auto or manual transmission, and manual is outrageous! the interior is the finest of leather, heated and cooled seats! Moon roof! oh yea, did I mention how fast it is? mine already had tinted windows, rain vents, when I got it, satin pearl white paint is beautiful! It had 70,000 miles on it when I bought it, 9yrs old, and looks and runs like brand new, my friends cant are still asking me, what year is your car again?

I really love the power, handling, suspension, interior, stereo system is off the chain, 270 watts! 12 speaker system! love the heated seats, and memory seating for 2....

I wish Lincoln had given it better gas mileage , it sucks, 16 to 17 city, 23 hwy.... :<( and the transmission is a little jerky in in manual shift, other then that, this a wonderful vehicle, good job Lincoln!!

Perfect Sedan for 2 Years Now!
By cascadecolibri

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this car used in 2011 while I was expecting our first child. I would not settle for a vehicle if safety was in question. The comfort and space were perfect for my back and belly! The driver side easy-exit seat was awesome! I felt safe riding home from the hospital with my new born daughter. In the time since we purchased it we have only had to do basic maintenance- oil changes, transmission fluid & air filter etc. Coming up on needing new tires. Apart from that I have had No Issues and it has been a blessing.
Wish it handled better though. When my daughter is not with me I'd like a more exciting drive, but it might be best that it doesn't handle like a sports car...

Easy-Exit Drivers Seat, Extremely Reliable, Clean & Comfortable, 20mpg city - 26mpg hwy is awesome for a V8 (synthetic oil & premium gas), Trunk Space fits large stroller +, A/C rocks.

Advance Track system is useless, I remove it anytime conditions worsen, I wish it didn't exist. Car drives better without it. Transmission takes too long to shift, but I've noticed the same on other cars that give you the option to drive standard and/or automatic. I don't like that. Should hug the ground better and make corners at high speeds smoother... Car is governed by computer too much.

My Lincoln LS
By yungdogg06

2004 Lincoln LS Ultimate 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is pretty nice. I bought it in 08 with 35,000mi. In 2010 I started having problems. Transmission went out. Somewhere around $2500 to fix. Shortly after I noticed small things were breaking. A/c vent breaking off, driver chair back broke off, traction control button fell off, eyeglass holder wont stay latched, side rear view mirrors wont adjust, fuel buttons broke... And soon after the rear differential jacked up on me. Thats another $1500 that I payed out of my pocket. If thats not bad enough, just last week on a road trip.... My shifter cable popped off, wrapped around the drive shaft, ripped of trans cover, ripped off sensors
and more. Guess theyre not built to last.

Long Run with the LSV8
By Terry Gannon

2004 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Bought the LS Sport with V8 loaded when it was a year old from turned out to be disreputable Lincoln dealer in Gainsville,FL. After I got home noticed right front door slight different color shade than rest of car. Round and round with lying dealer, had to pay for repaint. Lincoln is the worst of dealers. In 4 times for door rattle, and never fixed. Door window failures, door lock replaced. Replaced 7 of 8 ignition coils, one at a time each visit, Lincoln would not fix all at once. Getting ready to trade it in with 97k, it has been a good friend. WILL NEVER BUY LINCOLN AGAIN. Looking at my FIRST import ever owned at age 62, Accura TL, can't fight the US made fight any longer, I surrender.