Used 2003 Lexus SC 430 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used SC 430 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

The Lexus Dream SC430

Kent Smith, 10/06/2002
2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is a LUXURY sports car. Don't be fooled by reviews that think this needs to be a Ferrari in the corners, but it certainly holds its own. There is so much automation in this car, you have to do very little to drive down the road. Everyone I show the car and give rides to is in awe of the fantastic look, feel, ride, and comfort provided. I have the run-flat tires, but only 1000 miles so far with no complaints so far. It is as fun with the top up as it is down. If you need to move 3 or 4 our people a lot, this is not your car. It is good for the occasional short run to lunch with 3.

03 SC 430

ron36330, 02/12/2003
2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

EXCELLENT DEALER SERVICE. CAR RECEIVED WITH NO DEFECTS OR ADJUSTMENTS REQUIRED. ALL EQUIPMENT WORKS AND NO PROBLEMS. FIT AND FININSH ARE FLAWLESS.

2 Years Later

El Torito, 06/14/2003
2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my SC430 during the early release. I now have 20,000 miles on it and have had absolutely no problems with it. I like the style, what a car for the price. I use it as a two seater, so no complaints about the back seat. I find the storage sufficient even with the top down. I would recommend a slightly tighter front suspension. The run flat tires have been great and holding up much longer than predicted. Best car for the price in it's class.

best Lexus ever

guman, 07/07/2003
2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

after 3 911s an sc400 and an ls400 - this care is the very best. The retractable hard top makes it the best of both worlds. Fit and finish are perfect. Adequate space with top up. The engine is smooth with power plus - handling sweetly.

mY sc430!

Stevenb, 07/07/2003
2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Great Car! Can't beat the looks and the gizmo's. Real power and performance to boot in a well thought out and executed vehicle. Great value compared to more expensive SL 500 (had one earlier on too!)