2021 Lexus RX 450h Consumer Reviews

$47,920

Save as much as $248
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

2021 RX 450h

Bunni, 03/16/2021
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Great SUV!! I traded my 2017 Acura RDX and never looked back!! I feel like I’m riding cloud!! It’s super comfortable and quiet! All tech is intuitive!! The touch pad was a bit intimidating at first but no worries it’s super easy to use!! It is a beautiful car! I have no complaints!! Love Love Love It!!! Worth every dollar!!

RX 450h f sport

Wingfoot , 08/08/2021

Best car I have ever owned traded in my 2016 Audi S6 since they offered me 36500 dollars last year I was offered 26000 dollars.the Audi starts costing too much to maintain.the Audi S6 was my dream car so I bought it new,custom ordered it took 63 days till I received it.it was my splurge when I retired.a lot of fun to drive but not practical in the long term.don’t go pass the 4 year warranty.I would have updated to a new model but I didn’t like that they went to 2 screens & eliminated a lot of the buttons.also if I am going to upgrade to the bang & Olufsen music system for 5000 dollars I want a CD player to play my own music.Audi eliminated the CD player.I have 2000 CD in my collection.so it pissed me off I couldn’t play my own music if I am spending 80000 dollars for a car.so I am done with Audi.so I did my research and bought the Lexus RX 450h F sport.love how it drives and handles.most mainstream car critics don’t give it what it deserves.because it doesn’t do 3.5 seconds to 60 or you can’t carve it around the curves,etc….the Lexus RX 450h is a great car to drive and practical the ride is quiet due to double pane glass and great sound insulation.great reliability best selling mid size luxury crossover suv for more then 20 years.an excellent mark levinson music system that I can play my own CD music.the material quality is excellent & the craftsmanship inside rocks.check out Factory Made on YouTube on how they build the Lexus RX best manufacturing plant in the world the one in Canada & Japan.the car critics just rave about the German & the European cars & don’t give enough credit to the Japanese made cars.I also owned a 2007 Acura TL type S& a 2012 Acura TL 6 speed manual.fun cars to drive & cheap to own compared to the German & European cars.also owned a 1984 Honda CRX. I would never buy an American car as I owned a1989 jeep Cherokee & a 1974 Chevy nova.after about 4 years everything started to need replacement.the only downside when I ordered my Lexus RX 450h F sport I had to wait 3 months for it to be built & delivered.ordered the car on April 23,Lexus accepts the order.build date was July 6. On July 30 car was ready to be picked up at the dealership.best car dealership JM Lexus I have ever dealt with excellent customer service I ordered the car over the phone.3 months later I pick up the car and no surprises price was the same we agreed on over the phone.and a great price for my trade in.

smooth to speed

ron wood, 01/20/2021
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

traded in my cadillac 2017 escalade..different class of car. Yet it was a good move..its smooth..fast but takes a little time to get there..good looking...interior is classy. normal mode is good yet if you want to play...go into sport m,ode...jumping on the highway from a street standstill you want to start in sport mode and after your are getting up to speed go back into normal mode. From that point on you got a comfortable ride. auto lights are cool also, breaking is good. im satisified..just need more speed and better gas mileage. also its a littlre pricey. good luck

ad labelAd
  • $47,820starting MSRP

1 out of 5 stars

Brake Squawk

Mikko, 03/08/2021
F SPORT Handling 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

drove it for 2.5 months brand new 450h, and going into 3rd month heard brakes squawking noise and or thump associated. Brought to dealer 1st time they found nothing, 2nd time--pending to hear back as currently in shop..disappointed.

3 out of 5 stars

Buyer beware of little things that are annoying

Sam, 01/24/2021
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Recently bought a 2021 RX450H and below are few comments: 1) Why is it marketed as "Heated steering wheel" when it is only partial area that is heated compared to competition where entire steering wheel is heated. Everyone hold steering wheel differently and it is false advertisement 2) The person who made the decision for having garage opener button on rear view mirror should be fired as that is the most poor design without any customer feedback. Every time the garage button is pushed the rear view mirror goes out of adjustment 3) Interior panels are made of cheap plastic when I compare with 2008 ES 350. One can tell the quality is greatly degraded 4) Touch lock button on door handles is in awkward location, Not where your fingers would normally fall like on the back side which they used to have before