Used 2003 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used LX 470 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...456789

Pros
Cons

X Land Cruiser Owner

stevet, 01/04/2003
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

As an avid Land Cruiser fan (7 yrs/2 vehicles) it was difficult to put out another $10K “for the same vehicle” but after a test drive and closer evaluation of the added features it was a no brainer (these are listed below in my perceived order of value). After 2 months I’m more convinced I made the right decision. The ability to lower the vehicle has eliminated my wife “hopping” in and out and has proved to be quite useful in parking. Not only is there practically non existent road noise there is also the absence of traffic “fumes” thanks to the air quality sensor tied to external/internal air flow control. I strongly recommend this vehicle to anyone.

The best

Alvin, 06/25/2003

Just the best Out there. I will buy another

Good solid vehicle both on & off road

Bill Graham, 12/10/2017
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Towable 4-wheels down - roomy but definately not a boulevard cruiser. Body roll is a problem & the rear seats are not all that comfortable...it is basically a truck ride with a fair amount of road/wind noise at speed. Update: Vehicle is still in daily use with 165K on it. Had some work done last spring & will probably keep it another couple of years or until we quit the RV life. I am aghast at what they want for a similarly used GX today so I think I made a great decision. Discard the 3rd row seats as unusable for anybody over 3 years old & get a WeatherTech Cargo Liner. Paint is still gloss & black despite desert weather & thousands of miles behind a motorhome. I would buy again.

1...456789