Used 1999 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

Not Available

Used LX 470 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

225,00miles & still our most reliable

sara, 10/17/2010

We bought this car over 11 years ago and it is still our most reliable vehicle. no one can believe it is as old as it is! no rattles-has never broken down! ever! drives like our 2007 Lexus sedan. we will NEVER get rid of this vehicle!

In love with mine...

Simon_Capell, 09/28/2002

Wanted a Land Cruiser with a bit extra comfort and Lexus level dealer service. Got it all and more with this vehicle - it continues to surprise me with its awesome construction quality and smoothness of operation. You just drive it and it works - simple as that. Spent a reasonable amount of time off road as well and it has been faultless (mountain passes/driveable beaches/deep snow).

Great car with 250K+ Miles

Luis Cruz, 10/14/2016
4dr SUV AWD

Solid SUV, strong, already tested in off road situation, mud and climbing also. Very smooth driving, good looking truck (turning head) specially in green color. Solf seats, this is not a gas saver vehicle but it is fun to drive, elegant machine, big engine. I recommend this SUV with no doubt! This is not the first lexus that I purchase., and this will not be the last one either!!

Classy

rahang, 03/30/2008

Bought this vehicle used from repeat owner of LX 470s who also loves the LX 470. We have driven it in the Rocky Mountains and Northern Michigan in various extreme weather and road conditions and it hardly skipped a heartbeat. Then the problems. Front wheel portion of AWD failed completely without warning and complete and thorough maintenance & records upkeep. No reason, just failed with less than 120K miles on vehicle. Lexus Company left me dry and lacking enthusiasm for its continued reliability stating I should have bought extended warranty. Chagrined that a seemingly top notch vehicle of this caliber has such a major problem with so few miles, but goes to show failure happens

Not worth the money

cmorr, 01/23/2012

Purchased as 2nd owner with 50,000 miles, have had it since 2003 now has 110,000 miles on it the moulding on doors was replaced twice because of wind noise still noisy. Radio bad-cd quite working about 1 year ago went to cassette and now it dosen't work and the antenna failed all with less than 110,000 easy miles on it. Our upkeep is around 3500 every 9-12 months the leather interior is cracking and is going to cost about 800 to replace. Worst car (for the money spent) that I have ever had. We have a 1992 honda accord with 300,000 miles that I drive.