Used 2014 Lexus IS 350 Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Lexus IS 350 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 350 model:

2014 Lexus IS350 F-Sport
By Joel Corprew

2014 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Owned this car for about 5 months now for my wife and we love it I occasionally drive it now and then. Coming from a 2012 MB C250 it’s definitely an upgrade. With 306hp you don’t really feel it since the car is somewhat heavy but you do feel the torque of 277 at a dead stop and you floor it. But once it’s up there it speed it tends to fell sluggish compared to other cars. The ride is smooth and quiet. Too quiet for me to be honest but hey your buying a Japanese luxury car. My only complaint is the voice command is extremely trash. It either won’t understand what your saying or do something completely opposite. Entering an address is a pain because 7 out of 10 times it’ll be wrong so I just use my phone. Haven’t had any major issues on this car since it is a daily driver miles will go up fast

Great car
By Voytek Rzankowski

2014 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lexus support and service not so good anymore.

Great car
By Scott Bishop

2014 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Awesome car that is well balanced all around.

Love my IS350
By LexusLover

2014 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love the feel and handling of this car. It's so fun to drive. Only qualms: Car vents for air conditioning could be stronger, I have to turn air all the way up to feel anything and then it's loud and annoying. Also, I should have opted for the better quality sound system. However, I feel confidant that it will always take me to and from wherever I have to go...safely. Previously I had 2 BMWs. I love the way my IS350 drives better than the 3 series I had. I also had the X5 and loved it but it was too big. I opted for this smaller sporty car and have the same fun driving this as I did the X5 even though they are two completely different vehicles. I wouldn't trade this car for anything.

Great car, with a few exceptions
By Tom B

2014 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I lease a Lexus IS350 with the F-Sport option, and for the past 3 years it has been a lot of fun to drive. I turn mine in this May so I figured I have enough experience with it to write an honest review. First of all, I'm not a race car driver, so I don't much to compare against. But this car feels very sporty to me, has plenty of pickup, good handling, and a snappy suspension. The infotainment system is fantastic. I especially love the 2nd display sitting behind the steering wheel. It's top-notch; plenty of bling and wow factor when you show a friend how the main dial moves over to reveal a 2nd screen. And it's functional, allowing you to do 2 things at once (music + navigation for example). The voice activation is decent enough. I really grew to like the center console "mouse" so if you test drive this car, don't be too put off by it. It grows on you. There is one big negative though, and you should know this before purchasing or leasing. The road noise is excessive. I realize this is a sporty car that sits low to the ground, but that shouldn't be an excuse for having to jack up the volume on your music at 55 MPH on a road that isn't all that old. And yes, this is with the standard tires AND with new replacements. The bottom carriage of the car simply does not have enough insulation to block out what is happening underneath. It wasn't a deal-breaker for me, but I can imagine some people would hate it. If you test drive, make sure to insist driving the car on a highway, preferrably one that hasn't been re-surfaced in the past couple years.