Used 2013 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews

Used GS 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Lexus GS 350

Ivan frankel, 05/04/2019
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent, dependable automobile, I purchase the car new and I have not had any problems.

Nicest Car I've Ever Owned

Pat Anson, 03/21/2016
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Awesome vehicle! Just concerned about costly repairs once warranty expires or I'd have this sweet ride FOREVER!!! Handles great, accelerates when you need (or ask) it to, rides great.

A true BMW 5 series competitor!! 2013 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

baloo588, 04/06/2012
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 1 year of owning a 2011 BMW 535i xdrive, I found it very numb and boring. The steering had a dead spot that got annoying and the transmission turbo lag was irritating. The car wandered and did not stay planted on the road and was choppy at highway speed. It was the most disappointing BMW ever! I traded it in for a beautiful 2013 Lexus GS350 F-Sport and I could not of been that happier! I love the GS. It is more livelier, sportier, sharper outside and inside. and has a better ride control with the AVS system while steering is amazingly more direct than my BMW 5! The technology inside makes the 5 feel a bit dated. The remote touch is easy and sensitivity can be adjusted to preference.

Watch out German stalwarts

lotsoluxe, 05/15/2012
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just took delivery of my "Liquid Platinum" GS350 and I am loving it. I have gotten a few thumbs up, and lots of "how do you like it?". We had recently purchased a M37 as well, so my wife and I are really able to compare the sporty versions of Japans luxury contestants. The Lexus retains a sporty presence without a harsh ride, and the six speed transmission delivers right-now power. The engine reminds me of a sport bike audible note, while the M37 has more of a Harley growl.

Best car I have ever owned

Chris Hyland, 08/12/2016
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am not sure why I waited 25 years to buy this car, but I am glad that I finally did. I love it a little more every time I drive it.

12345...8