Used 2014 Lexus CT 200h Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used CT 200h for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Homework & test drive only

Paul R, 02/07/2017
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Nice car with the Toyota reliability and the Lexus luxury. Did a lot of research on-line and thought this was the car for me. Although I was looking for a sporty, economical commuter car, the Lexus CPO warranty sold me. Decent car but with extremely small back seat and leg room. Except for an infant in a car seat or a small child, I don't think may larger kids or adults would be comfortable. I liked that hatchback feature although the storage area is small. Nice features and really like the estimated mpg. Decent interior features and accessories that you would expect with a Lexus. After test driving the 200h, then the 300h, ended up buying the 300h for the extra luxury and comfort on my 100 mile/day commute.

Attention Grabber

John Sholty, 07/18/2016
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Bought this car at end of 2014 inventory year and at True Car "Good Price" recommendation. This car is and F Sport Premium trim level but now, 6.5 months into 2016 Private party resale is a measly $24,000.00. That is almost $23,000 off our purchase price. NOT HAPPY!! Aside from that, this car is a great city car and very good road trip car. Turning radius is so good that I can almost turn around on a two lane road. Lots of room in the garage too. Acceleration is poor but adequate and we have averaged almost 43 mpg over our 27,000 miles. Not bad. Cargo space even with the back seats folded flat is not adequate for road trips but we managed two trips to Florida jammed tightly with two Shi Tzus and luggage in spite of that. Difficult. Car gets lots of compliments, most often from some kid on a skate board but just the same. I can almost wash the entire roof from one side because the car is so low but it gets lost easily in the parking lot because it can hide behind something as small as a Volkswagen Rabbit. We have learned to make sure to remember what row it is parked in. Except for anticipating taking a beating when selling or trading, we give the car a "B" mostly for good looks and economy.

First and last Lexus

Bonnie Zucker Rossi, 02/22/2015
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought a brand new Lexus Ct200h in August of 2014. Loved the car till January when crackling and rattling was heard in the dashboard. Two months later and several visits to the dealership and was finally told that the rattling is a "normal characteristic" of the car. I have documentation that says that the cold weather is a cause for the sound. Am now in step one of Lexus arbitration process. Hoping for the best but not expecting it. Should anyone accept rattling in a brand new car especially a luxury car?

Engine shake at less than 200k miles

Dabassted, 07/31/2020
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Upgraded from a base 2010 Prius Much more comfortable and a lot prettier. Less cargo space but great commuter. Engine compression issues. Lexus offered me 5k as a trade in before quoting me a repair price and research showed this had been happening to several of people-so hey knew about this issue. Bitter taste in my mouth since this car has been maintained at the dealer since I got it.

my Lexus gt200h is good

greg, 04/25/2018
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Careful selection of dealer. Read other dealer and owner reviews. Drive more than one car. Use roads that are not the best, potholes etc.