MSRP Starting at
$33,090

Save as much as $5,056
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Perfect!!

dmichael885, 04/29/2020
GT-Line 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I had no intention of buying a Kia when I started looking. I was looking into BMW 5 and Audi A6. The Kia was as fun to drive and the interior caught me off guard with how nice it was. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and saved money in the process. Win-win

Jack of all Trades, Master of One

Castillan, 09/04/2020
GT2 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have the fully optioned GT2 RWD version. This car is fantastic. I'm not sure what can be said that hasn't already been said, but I'll try to put my ideas down. This car is a sum of all that it is, along with a sum of all that it is not, and in understanding this, it still comes out on top as a master of what it truly is. Is it sporty? Yes, but it's not a sports car, and it doesn't pretend to be. It gives you enough for a taste when the mood strikes, but it's not built to set any new lap records. It'll take off from a standstill (0-60mph in 4.7s) and roll-on fast enough with a strong smooth linear power delivery that will keep any true sports/muscle car honest in that they have to be serious about keeping the Stinger behind them, but it's no drag strip champion. It'll go around corners better than almost any family sedan you can name, but it's not setup for sports car scalpel-like corner carving. It doesn't have a manual transmission, but you can tell it you want to control shifts yourself, and it'll let you do that. The suspension, even in sport mode, leans more towards the comfort side of sport. The ride is almost never jarring. It's a highly capable sporty mile-eater, and if we accept that's what it actually is, then we can accept that the race-track and drag-strip is not what it was designed for. Is it a luxury sedan? Yes, but it's not top-shelf luxury, and it doesn't pretend to be. It gives you a good taste of quality leather trim, soft touch materials, brushed aluminium accents, quality controls, 3-zone automated climate control, a soft quality ceiling, plenty of room front and rear, stitched panels, with middling-firm but extremely comfortable ventilated/heated seats that makes it an enjoyable place to be for hours upon hours at a time, but it cheapens out at below knee height, and that's fine unless you spend all your time in the foot-wells. ie. it's luxury where it counts, and if you don't expect more than that, then all is well. Is it loaded with quality of life features? Yes, in this trim level. Tiltable/powered sun/moon roof, powered rear hatch, a sound system with crisp and clear sound quality reproduction that's capable of making your face vibrate with distortion free intensity. Parking assist, blind-spot monitoring, a clear reverse camera, lane keep warning/assist, frontal collision warning/auto-braking assist, 360 degree split-screen camera views, power ports front and rear, internal lighting everywhere, navigation and a fully featured infotainment system. It's all here. It may be missing a few of the very latest whizzbang sub-options (eg. no in-dash blind-spot camera view on lane-changes, physical dials instead of a fully digital configurable dash screen), but even if it doesn't have the absolute latest version of whatever feature, it will still offer a basic form of said feature. Is it a practical daily driver? Yes, amazingly so. With the 4 doors you can stick it in comfort drive mode and you're used to the throttle response, it'll perform family/commute duties all day, every day, in high comfort. We traded in our old Camry LE for this, and the Stinger is just as capable of the daily family runabout chores as the Camry was, just in better comfort. Can it carry much stuff? Can it or what?! Fold down the rear seats, and it's almost as roomy as a small pick-up truck with covered rear. I used a throw-down sheet to protect the upholstery, but I parked next to a guy in a pickup truck at Lowes, and it so happened that we were both buying stuff for flooring projects. I was able to fit underlay, the boards, tools, trim, the whole works for a 200sq.ft project in the one trip. The guy loading up next to me was pretty much the same thing, and the back of his pickup truck looked almost as full as my Stinger. Later I picked up a 55 gal aquarium for the wife with a flat pack cabinet. No problem. It still had plenty of room left over. This car truly is a jack of all trades, but a master of the one thing that matters most in a one-car family garage, versatility....and that's what this car is, a highly comfortable mile-eating sporty grand-tourer with a capital V on Versatile. Love it!

Awesome Beast!

Keith Cruickshank, 03/15/2020
GT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The Kia Stinger GT with its 3.3 liter engine makes 376 lb feet of power. I've had admiring looks everywhere I go! Comfortable seating, lots of power, spacious rear storage and thousands cheaper than Audi S5 and BMW. It nor only best these competitors in power it excels in value. Providing a stellar value proposition . Get yours today! You will be amazed at how awesome this car is!

And It’s a GT Too!

JP, 06/05/2020
GT2 4dr Sedan AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Car rocks!! AWD, Fast, all the creature comforts, better warranty, great looking! Who gives a hoot it doesn’t have a German label? Cheaper to maintain, insure, and to buy. I like jeans with no designer labels. They wear & look better and last longer. See ya in the rear view mirror!

Beautiful but dangerous! Dangerously beautiful?

G-man, 07/28/2020
GT-Line 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I recently purchased a 2020 GT-line; I actually had a 2018 GT1 when it first came out, but the extra power was fun but not practical and I didn't like spending so much on gas and insurance. The GT-Line is perfect-it has the looks of the GT but doesn't have the screaming engine. The base engine is plenty peppy. And I'm not missing anything really from the GT regarding the interior, except for the ambient lighting at night. One thing remains, though-this car gets attention. People will hover around it in traffic, be it on side streets or on the highway, to get a better look at it. I think it's dangerous because these cars hover in my blind spot or are in my way when I'm trying to maneuver. Also, you need to make sure people wear their masks and keep their social distance when they come up to you in the parking lot to ask you questions or comment about the car. Overall, it drives perfect (I also have AWD), looks good, and the Harmon Kardon stereo (I got the Sun and Sound package) rivals the Bang and Olufsen stereo I had in my Audi from a few years ago-simply awesome. This is such a honey of a car.