Used 2007 Kia Sedona Consumer Reviews - 62 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Kia Sedona Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sedona model:

bought Sedona for safety rating, but got so much m
By Jay

2007 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This van is Matt every knee that our family has had. Plenty of room it just will see stow and go seats, storage room in the back. We previously had Pontiac Montana and it had the Cadillac of leather seats. These are just a step down, but very comfortable. It's hard for a man to find a minivan seat that has a long enough bottom to support comfortable driving the legs. This one does okay.

Sedona Forever
By Wally

2007 Kia Sedona LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

With only 55,000 miles on it, this Kia Sedona has many trouble free years in front of it. Second and third row seats have more leg room than most other mini vans, but that still is not a lot. Tires are relatively new (less than one year), and the motor is clean and has never failed us. I usually keep a vehicle for 6-7 years, but this one we kept for ten because it is so good. Now it's time to move on. You can't go wrong with this 2007 Kia Sedona.

One of the best autos I have ever owned
By Dave

2007 Kia Sedona 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this used in 2008 it had 47000 mile on it. The dealer gave me a lifetime repair on drive train I also bought a extended service plan. Fuel millage is 25 in town 36 highway performance is unbelievable. I own a garage at 98000 I had to replace a belt idler and front struts and the extended repair plan paid me to repair it. We now have 177000 on it and I have replace the spark plugs and did many oil change and trans service 4 sets of brakes and tires I change at 40,000 so my wife is safe. This is the most trouble free auto I have ever had except for a Ford truck I just sole at 730,000 mile and a 86 Ford truck I put 3 engine in and it is now 1.5 million miles it has been used to tow race trucks since I bought it in 1996. This KIA is right there with these 2 trucks except the Kia is a lot better on fuel and ride witch it should be. When this one were out we will buy another Kia now doubt.

111,786 and rolling
By Semaj Ricks

2007 Kia Sedona 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought it used, it has over 111,000 miles on it... only 1 issue, fuel economy is just OK.... avg 17mpg.

Otherwise, drives like it's still new,

nothing but problems
By tyler37

2007 Kia Sedona EX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

good performance. poor build quality

performance

doors are junk and car is not reliable.