Used 2016 Kia Cadenza Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Kia Cadenza Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cadenza model:

KIA Cadenza Sucks
By Yvonne Huff

2016 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

KIA will screw you,when they get the chance. I bought a brand new 2016 Cadenza loaded,worst car,worst service,worst experience with a new car period.....Long story short,my car was in the shop 4 different times for the same problem over a period of just after purchase to a yr and a half. They finally kept it for 3mos and had to supposedly put a new engine in it. Little did I know they put a 2014 remanufactured engine in my 2016,,and then the same thing happens to it again. The escalation dept basically told me oh well cant ant wont do anything. I had an attorney look at it and because I signed a deal thinking my car had been repaired properly with a new engine,there is nothing that could be done any further. The dealership I bought it at wouldnt even take it in trade for a new one because they knew the history,and told me to my face they wouldnt take it and why.So now Im stuck with a car I cant drive and still owe alot on and have to have a new car for work because I commute over a 100 mi rd trip daily. So you can see why I need a reliable vehicle. This car had left me stranded 5 times the first time was three days after buying it!! So Im done with KIA!! I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THEM FOR ANYTHING NOR THE DEALERSHIPS IN LONGVIEW,TYLER,ROCKWALL TX!!!

Amanti Believer 6 + Cadenza Follower
By Jim

2016 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Absolutely loved the Kia Amanti drove for 6+ years..Bought 2016 Kia Cadenza...A great ride with important safety items in base price...Lane departure / cross traffic signal / large area viewing backup camera etc.....Other sedans you pay for add on safety...

From 2013 Tahoe to 2016 Kia Cadenza
By Chapter2

2016 Kia Cadenza 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Great upscale looking and feeling car for less than 2/3 of what I was paying for the Tahoe. Great move for me as I prep for retirement.