Skip to main content

$49,150

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your trim:
What should I pay

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 QX55, so we've included reviews for other years of the QX55 since its last redesign.

QX55 Sensory

Arnold Glassberg, 01/20/2022
2022 INFINITI QX55 SENSORY 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

After looking at half a dozen other cars I knew this was the one as soon as I set eyes on it. Curbside appeal and interior are great and then driving it sealed the deal. Now, after three months I am finally getting to understand how most of the advanced electronics operate. Just blows me away - a truly intelligent car. I have owned three Infiniti vehicles in the past without any mechanical problems and expect this one to be as reliable as the others. Infiniti delivers a great driving experience with power, comfort and styling with the QX55. Since I like to do my own routine maintenance, got turned off by the German cars in the premium SUV category. There is plenty of superior engineering in this car with AWD, dual turbochargers and Constant Velocity Transmission.

Definite Step Up From QX50

Zrom, 06/12/2022
2022 INFINITI QX55 ESSENTIAL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Moved from a 2019 QX50 to the QX55. While the look of the vehicle was what first drew my attention, the drive quality is far superior to the QX50. Infiniti must have done some tweaking as the transmission is much smoother and the engine seems to deliver more power. The two tone leather is very pleasing to the eye and the seats are comfortable. I don’t share the criticism of the dual monitors. I appreciate being able to see audio info on one screen with maps on a different screen. I agree, though, that camera resolution needs improvement. Rear storage are is good for a coupe style crossover. All in all, I am very pleased with the QX55. Much more so than the QX50.

2 out of 5 stars

Great Looking but not so on reliability

Car Guy, 10/19/2022
2022 INFINITI QX55 SENSORY 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Purchase this car for the looks but the overall reliability is terrible. Dual screens keep disappearing have to do a factory reset all the time. Factory clock keeps losing time all settings are correct. Multiple dealerships have the same issues have the same issues and they really don't even know why. But in the long run I figured out the solution on both these issues now the problem is corrected. But I am totally unhappy with this vehicle will not buy infinity again.

3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
1 out of 5 stars

Great looking carc

latosca stanton, 09/12/2021
2022 INFINITI QX55 SENSORY 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I like this car but i must say the reviews are correct but it’s definitely a head Turner . Sleek looking car with a smooth drive

Perfect car

Dennis Johnson , 12/04/2021
2022 INFINITI QX55 LUXE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Love everything about this car. I’ve had so many. But this car and model plus the wonderful dealership.