Used 2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews

$14,699

Used M35 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

M35: Expensive to run but fun!

Dr. Morritt, 04/25/2007
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I moved up from a 2004 Infiniti I30 to the 2007 M35. The M35 is more fun, much more powerful, and has great features like the voice commands and bluetooth. But it is a bear when it comes to gas consumption. It gets only 18 miles per gallon on the highway and 15 mpg in the city. The bluetooth often disengages even though used with a recommended cellphone. Conclusion: I should have bought the I30 that I was leasing which had only 13,000 miles at the end of a 39 month lease!

I love this car!

olivia.s614, 03/28/2007
Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I read a lot of reviews and test drove this car twice, along with the BMW 540i, Audi A4, Acura TSX, and Lexus GS350. This is by far my favorite of all of them. It is just as fun to drive, handles great, but has the benefit of an amazing interior design. The navigation is by far the best I've ever seen in any car, voice controls work well, and it has a very easy to use interface. I would recommend this car to anyone who is willing to spend the money for a luxury sports sedan. Bravo Infiniti for producing yet another great vehicle!

Well Rounded Automobile

BPatello, 06/12/2007
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I own a Journey model M35 and the performance is very responsive to the throttle and steering wheel. I enjoy the sport-luxury impression of the front display and the comfortable seating for front and rear passengers.

A Very Well Thought Out Design

Bob, 06/11/2007
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drove all the competitors. It came down to three: Lexus GS 350, MB E-Class and the M35. After driving all of them back to back several times, in different conditions and roads, I liked a fully loaded M35 the best and it started out in 3rd place. As I spent more time with each, the strong and weak points became more apparent. As I became more familar with each car the following is what made the M stand out. Size and comfort of seats. Flexibility of driver positions, due to more head room. More backseat legroom. User friendly instrument panel. It is fun and a pleasure to drive. Also see below. A trip to L.A from S.F. gave 23 mpg round trip w/ mixed driving. One way 24 mpg @ 75mph.

Great vehicle

Bill, 08/09/2007
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The seats are exceedingly comfortable. The handling is fabulous for a 4000 lb vehicle. 6 speeds would be better for gas mileage. I average 20.5 in mixed driving. The transmission does downshift too readily, but you can override this with the manual. Bluetooth and nav are great and easy to operate. Don't use monosyllabic words/names for voice recognition with phone calls, it likes to substitute numbers sometimes. Great vehicle!