Used 2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews - 96 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:

Great Car But dont buy it with high miles
By Jae

2007 INFINITI M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Based off of personal views, this car is amazing in terms of speed and torque for the price, compared to new makes and models of vehicles. My car was awd but bought with 164,000 miles under its belt. This lead to the obvious wear and tear of the vehicle, the cost of repair was a bit ridiculous so if you don't want to blow a ton of cash out of pocket I'd suggest finding a cheaper more reliable car. As for gas per mile, it was a guzzler, like most 3.5ls I'd fill my take premium about twice a week. I strongly suggest that even with the slightest sound or noise you hear, take it straight to the mechanic because they are built very fragile and once one thing fails so does 100 other things that go unannounced, and get your oil and tune-ups serviced as soon as the sticker states.

owned for 10 years, 104K miles: Great car
By Frank

2007 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

To me, Infiniti hit a home run with this model. My previous car was a 1996 Acura RL that I owned for 10 years. This M35 outperforms and outclasses the RL in almost every way. Let's start with the VQ35 engine: just an awesome running and sounding motor. Uses zero oil after 104K miles with my own synthetic blend oil changes. Quality of leather and other materials is outstanding. Car has had only two very minor factory recalls, plus the Takata airbag recall. Compared to the new model, the Q60, I'd rather hold onto my M35 and keep it in top running condition. I replaced all struts and shocks with KYB Excels at 102K. My preventive maintenance on this car has served me well--no breakdowns and very few repairs in 10 years. It's too bad that Infiniti has de-contented the Q60 to keep the price down. I love the M35.

Great buy
By Jose f Barragan-Ochoa

2007 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Better that we thought. Best value for our money

Nice ride
By John Lellis

2007 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Don't expect great mileage, especially in city driving. But, other than that disappointment, this car has been the best I've owned in a long time. I hope the car I replace it with will be as good to me as this one has been. I was especially pleased with the service I received during the recent air bag recall. Such treatment makes me want to visit my Infiniti dealer first when thinking of replacing my M35.

Great Car!
By Jeffrey S

2007 INFINITI M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned my 2007 Infiniti M35x for 3 years. I bought it with 86,000 miles and have put on an additional 50,000. In that time I've replaced the brakes rotors and pads, tires, and 2 front wheel bearings. Nothing out of the ordinary for a car of that age with that many miles on it. This car could seriously get you into trouble! The acceleration is very impressive, highway acceleration/passing and on-ramp merging is a breeze. The only thing I'm not all that impressed with is the bluetooth technology and navigation are a bit primitive, but that's only because of the fact it's a 2007. I'm not all that impressed with the factory stereo by Bose, and would have gotten the upgrade if I bought the vehicle new. Repairs are expensive when they happen, but frequency is very rare as long as you maintain the car and keep up regular schedules. I take very good care of my vehicles and use only synthetic for oil changes and keep a strict schedule on tire balance and rotations.