Used 2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews - 98 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:

Love this car!
By Dave

2007 INFINITI M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my 2007 Infiniti M35S used in December 2014. Had 88,000 miles when I bought. Now have 152,000 miles. Never a problem! Comfort, performance, road handling and upgraded features all outstanding. I plan to drive it many more years. Why not!.....this is a great car!

Black Beauty and not a Buick
By Wohali

2007 INFINITI M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My first Import car. Always a GM guy. Buick, Olds and Caddy. Took the Caddy in for service. Saw this beauty at the same dealer and took it for a drive on a day it was freezing cold and snowy. The salesman immediately suggested turning on the 4-wheel drive as we were spinning Just trying to get out of the mounds of snow in the lot. Immediately we pulled out with no issues. Where I live in Wisconsin, we gets lots of snow, so this is a huge plus. Great heater (almost too good) and the heated (and cooled) seats work great and make it even more of a pleasure to drive. And drive it does! Awesome pickup and performance as well as the above mentioned great traction control. But, it does come at a big price at the pump. Premium works best and it likes to drink it! I find the car extremely comfortable and it gets a lot of attention around town for the styling. Unfortunately the closest dealer is over 50 miles drive from here. Makes getting dealer service difficult.

Great Car But dont buy it with high miles
By Jae

2007 INFINITI M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Based off of personal views, this car is amazing in terms of speed and torque for the price, compared to new makes and models of vehicles. My car was awd but bought with 164,000 miles under its belt. This lead to the obvious wear and tear of the vehicle, the cost of repair was a bit ridiculous so if you don't want to blow a ton of cash out of pocket I'd suggest finding a cheaper more reliable car. As for gas per mile, it was a guzzler, like most 3.5ls I'd fill my take premium about twice a week. I strongly suggest that even with the slightest sound or noise you hear, take it straight to the mechanic because they are built very fragile and once one thing fails so does 100 other things that go unannounced, and get your oil and tune-ups serviced as soon as the sticker states.

owned for 10 years, 104K miles: Great car
By Frank

2007 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

To me, Infiniti hit a home run with this model. My previous car was a 1996 Acura RL that I owned for 10 years. This M35 outperforms and outclasses the RL in almost every way. Let's start with the VQ35 engine: just an awesome running and sounding motor. Uses zero oil after 104K miles with my own synthetic blend oil changes. Quality of leather and other materials is outstanding. Car has had only two very minor factory recalls, plus the Takata airbag recall. Compared to the new model, the Q60, I'd rather hold onto my M35 and keep it in top running condition. I replaced all struts and shocks with KYB Excels at 102K. My preventive maintenance on this car has served me well--no breakdowns and very few repairs in 10 years. It's too bad that Infiniti has de-contented the Q60 to keep the price down. I love the M35.

Great buy
By Jose f Barragan-Ochoa

2007 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Better that we thought. Best value for our money