Used 2013 INFINITI FX Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 INFINITI FX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX model:

Poor paint
By David Wenzel

2013 INFINITI FX FX37 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I’ve owned for 3+ years. I have 67,000 miles on the car. The paint on the grill is bubbling and the artificial chrome is wrinkling. I’ve sold automotive paint all my life. This only occurs if the product painted does not have a clean surface. Infiniti will not do anything about the problem.

5 yrs old and going strong, Love my FX 50S.
By Russell A.

2013 INFINITI FX FX50 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I bought mine used in 2016 (2013 model) with 32K miles on it for about $30,000. I did lots of research because I was getting out of a G37XS, due to knee issues. Loved my car but wanted something bigger but still sporty. This is basically a sports car with easy access. I didn't want something that everyone else had, nor did I want the service headaches of the BMW or AUDI that my buddies suffer from. The only other vehicle that I thought was on the same driving experience level was the Porsche Macan GTS/Turbo and Jaguar F-Pace R, but was 80K new / 50K used. Owning other Infiniti vehicles, I can tell you that reliability was and has never been a concern or issue. I never have to worry if my car is going to start or when I might have to go spend thousands on repairs or service. Change the oil and feed it gas, that's it. I get lots of looks and compliments and couldn't be happier.

Great car !!
By DNaylor

2013 INFINITI FX FX50 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Love this car , it handles the road great and accelerates fantastic. Main issues that i am having with this and wondering if anyone has the same issues is 1. The vents stink like mold or something the only way to get rid of the smell is keeping hte air conditioner on. 2. The interior leather has a white / gray looking film on it . Its black leather and I can use the armorall on it then literal the next day it there are gray spots .

Outstanding!
By Tracey

2013 INFINITI FX FX37 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I read every review that I could find before making this purchase so nothing was a surprise to me. I absolutely love this SUV! It far exceeds my expectations. I considered the Lexus RX350 and the Acura RDX, but the Infiniti FX37 has such a unique look and you don't see them everywhere.

This vehicle has great power and looks tough. It is a great car/SUV combination! I highly recommend this purchase! The only flaw I have encountered is this vehicle does not have the smooth ride of a luxury vehicle, it rides like a sports car. Also, there is not a lot of cargo room or storage compartments.

Gas Shocker
By tennis2412

2013 INFINITI FX FX37 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased this car about six months ago after driving a Lexus RX SUV for several years.
I was impressed with the appearance of the large tires and body style. That along with friends loving theirs, influenced my buy.
What was the frosting on the cake is the Hwy gas mileage.
31 mpg at 65
to 70 miles per hour on cruise. Constantly so!
I love this jewel and especially the soft white color.
I do not get excellent mileage around the city due to stops, starts and possibly quick starts.
Still, it is not bad.
Anywhere from 17 to 23 in the city.
The unexpected excellent hwy gas mileage was not noted on the specs.
I have never had a vehicle with so many compliments from other drivers.