Used 2011 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Veracruz model:

Veracruz
By Jean

2011 Hyundai Veracruz GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

The only thing I don’t love about our Veracruz is I can’t get in and out of it easily. I’m short. It needs something to stand on to get in. Love it!

Love this car!
By Patty C

2011 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car to be able to transport my large family and have space for luggage and other things I needed to move. I am very happy that this car was able to meet all my needs.

SAD TO TRADE IN
By Kenneth Dede

2011 Hyundai Veracruz GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

More important than my review is my wife loved this car more than her 2 Lexus SUV's or her Cadillac SRX. Smooth ride and lots of storage for golf clubs and luggage with 2nd and 3rd row seats down. Sorry to see this model disappear, but strongly considering the Santa Fe. Wonderful dealership (Grayson, Knoxville, TN)

i love this vehichle
By joseph holt

2011 Hyundai Veracruz GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

this vehichle handles exelent and is very quiet while driving and it handles corners and turns with procistion I would recommend this vehichle to any body

Wanted seating and got plenty
By Jeff

2011 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this used recently to replace BMW X5 V8.... totally different animal.... bought it to haul people for church functions ... complaints so far are the stereo was weak and no bluetooth so I replaced it... Steering wheel is peeling???? Has backup beepers and most options sans the stereo... The tires are original at 45,000 with 10,000 left it seems...expensive 18's... Interior is very nice and comfortable...leather ... the materials seem quality... so far good car... UPDATE : Now have had the car for 9 mo. Covered the steering wheel and the new stereo is awesome ... put just over 5000 miles and just got home from a 8 hr round trip rode great and got 23 mpg on the highway ,four of us and luggage quite comfortable, it will seat seven but then no luggage room. The rear climate control system is fantastic for the passengers, I am going to add a back up camera and a hitch that bolts on with 4 bolts and the wiring is plug and go. the car is 5 years old and people think it is new.