2021 Hyundai Venue Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $1,679
Incentive offers available
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love this car

DANSEL, 01/19/2021
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I wasnt sold after my test drive but I am so glad I got this car. The gas mileage is AMAZING, it handles well in all weather...even icy conditions. The truck and backseat are a little small, but that's only because I have a car seat and stroller to go everywhere with me. Little touches make the car feel like a luxury vehicle: sunroof, leather steering wheel and a user friendly touchscreen display. I am super happy with my choice.

Simply AWESOME!

MP, 03/11/2021
Denim 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I had been looking at cars since November 2020 and initially was leaning toward a larger SUV. After looking at many different SUV's and test driving several competitors, I took one look at the Hyundai Venue and immediately knew THIS WAS THE ONE! I chose the Denim model and am ABSOLUTELY THRILLED with it. This car is simply amazing. The technology is incredible, the gas mileage even more so and the style is head turning. The interior is spacious and the ride is nice. The safety features that are in the Venue outdo many luxury vehicles that I've seen. Truly a great vehicle at an incredible price. Go for it, you'll see!

Very Economical car!

William Correa, 03/03/2021
SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

This little care is awesome. It’s a nice crossover, plenty of room inside. The engine does respond, especially in sport mode. The Apple Airplay and Android Auto touchscreen radio is very user friendly. Speakers are great. I bought the SEL model, and it’s well worth the upgrade.

Sporty

Dwk1985, 03/28/2021
SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I was a little concerned about purchasing the vehicle due to the lack of power but I'm impressed...put it in sport mode and it took off a lot faster than I ever expected. We purchased the sel with the premium package and with rebates some willing and dealing got a 24000 vehicle for about 17000 with a down payment as well. And btw this is the safest I've ever felt driving with all the safety features especially with the crazy world we live in now. But still be alert at all times

Venue awesome

Tsanders , 02/13/2021
Denim 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Love the drive