2021 Hyundai Palisade Consumer Reviews

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

So Far So Good

Dave Fletcher., 09/06/2020
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Bear in mind at the time I am writing this review I have only put a little over 1,000 miles on my SEL premium package but at this point, at 73 years old, I can say this is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. I came to that conclusion after not being tired or sore after a 300+ mile road trip. Some of my previous vehicles have been Mercedes E class, Genesis 3.8, Infiniti M & Q plus a BMW 328. The interior is very spacious which is important to my wife and I since we are both 6+ footers. Some have complained of wind noise at speed but we have not detected any and find the cabin very quite. On our road trip we got a respectable 27 mpg. All the reviews I have read put the Palisade right at the top and for good reason. I highly recommend.

Family Car everyone in the Family will Love

CC, 11/28/2020
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Highly recommend buying this car. I’ve been car shopping for awhile now and this car was the best option at the best value. The exterior with its grill and wheels gives it a nice look on the road. The interior is luxurious and practical. I was blown away by all the features like heads up display, multiple camera angles, cooling/heating seats and my all time favorite passenger talk. The kids love the large moon roof and all the usb outlets. Most importantly even the kids in the third row are comfortable. This was a step up from our Toyota Sienna and we don’t regret buying this car at all. If you need a car that will seat all your kids comfortably and drive everyone in style at a reasonable price then this is the one for you.

Love My Palisade Calligraphy

New Happy Hyundai Owner, 12/12/2020
Calligraphy 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

I purchased a 2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy last August. I have driven it almost 2,500 miles and so far, so good. It is extremely quite and has a great ride. I was very interested in the safety features of a 3rd row SUV and the amenities. After looking at Honda, Toyota, Subaru, and Hyundai, I chose the Palidade. It has the most up-to-date features of all the others and has a superior rating in comparison. I have been super pleased with my purchase. The tank size is a bit small at 18.8 gallons. Filled, it has a range of just under 400 miles in mixed driving. Average mileage has been around 20.3 mpg which isn't great but isn't bad either for this size of vehicle. Also, power has been great for all my needs. 3rd row seating has good room. I have had adults ride in the 3rd row several times and no complaints.

Comfy Ride

Alex, 01/20/2021
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Purchased the Palisade in early September.. so far it has been excellent. I’m in my late 70’s and have owned GMC, Fords, Chevy’s, Olds, BMW 3&5 series, Genesis, and even a Peugeot (obviously an early Monday morning manufacture). The Palisade is an extremely comfortable vehicle. It doesn’t handle like a BMW, but the ride is fabulous on an old bum. No wind noise, maybe a little at 80+ with a crosswind, but overall very quiet. The safety features still a amaze me for the price point, good (25) mileage at 75-80, and enough room for adult toys. HTRAC is stable in snow, and the vehicle has enough oompf to keep you out of trouble. After buying so many vehicles in 60+ years, this one is excellent for a midsize SUV.

Bought it yesterday, so just figuring it all out..

J. Thompson, 09/20/2020
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

My wife and I traded our 2018 Honda Odyssey for the 2021 Palisade SEL AWD. She had really wanted a Telluride, but since they are like finding a two-headed unicorn, she settled for trying out a Palisade. She had wanted the Moss Green Telluride so we found a "Rainforest" with black interior SEL two hours away from us. We called the dealer and they held it for us to come see it. She was immediately impressed with seeing it in person and thought it feels more like a Lexus than a Hyundai. I agree. This vehicle rides VERY well and looks amazing. Since they wouldn't deal with me on the Palisade (paid sticker like everyone else), I was able to get them up on my very clean trade-in. Pros for the Palisade so far: Ride quality Build quality Features for the money at the SEL price ($41K in my case) Seat comfort Safety features Cons so far: No memory seats for drivers (my wife and I vary greatly so that will be missed from the Odyssey) No Sirius XM radio built in the SEL (REALLY, Hyundai???) so we have to use the app/CarPlay/Android Auto. Headlights at night are not strong (as I later saw noted at the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety iihs.org site) on the left side for some reason. We have bright white LEDs, but it had a dark spot driving at night) My overall grade after two days: A-

12345...12