2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ioniq Hybrid model:

Front windshield keeps getting hit
By Susan

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Blue 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

The very first week I bought the car I got a rock or pebble hit my front windshield and crack it. The second month it got hit again and cracked. On my third month and got hit again....Not happy...And dont even know what to do....so disappointed...

Great mileage
By Doug muchow

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

I really wanted to get a Chevy Cruze diesel, but availability and owners reviews really turned me off, especially when ALL the owners complained about the auto start/stop. And i am getting 58 mpg in town, which is better than the Chevy diesel, and i get about 55 mpg on the highway at 75. The ride and interior noise is about the same on all the small cars I tested, but the safety equipment and electronics with the 10 year warranty really sold me! I LOVE this car!!!

Split Rear Windshields are too annoying
By Bejrome Hicks

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

The major problem I had with the Ioniq was the rear window. The horizontal line that is formed where the hatch locks is too distracting to me.

Love this car!
By Ronald Santelik

It’s just fun to drive! Braking and handling is very responsive. Interior comfort is good for front seat passengers. Back seat room is limited. Plenty of storage and mileage is consistently between 58-62 mph. Mileage does suffer after 70 mph and drops back to the advertised mpg.

Great find and buy
By Channel Surfer Dude

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

We really are getting 56 MPG! Great acceleration ...comfortable... I love everything about this car.