2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $1,095
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Room for improvement

WeRv, 04/11/2020
Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Overall I like the car although I was quite surprised that that the Touring Hybrid model side mirrors fold in manually and not automatically. The info system is hard to navigate through the menus especially if you are driving. It does ride very well and it’s comfortable.

2020 Honda Hybrid CR-Veeeeee!

C, 05/20/2020
EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Great ride! Electric motor adds solid performance and future savings. EXL Trim includes nice options. Obsidian Blue looks really deluxe.

A smooth feel in a solid surefooted package.

Mike in Long Beach, 04/24/2020
EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The lower packages do not come with fun colors but are still well equipped. Like about 80% of the cars in LA that are near new you can get white with a black interior. Why? It is the main thing I miss about my Forest Green Mazda MPV with a camel colored interior. The drive train is astonishingly smooth and acceleration from 15 to 45 is awesome, but oh, once you start to rely more on the Atkinson cycle engine it becomes more noise than push. Beware of that drop off! I almost got crushed by a gas tanker semi! That zip I thought I had went poof. I usually drive judiciously so I would not withold my recommendation. For an easy rider it is awesome!

Ad
Build Your CR-V Hybrid

Best ever

Susan Meek, 06/04/2020
EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love my new Honda CR-V Hybrid. It floats and flies, so comfortable and efficient while using less fuel than the regular CR-V. Thanks, Honda for a great car

EPA estimate fail

Willp, 06/20/2020
EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Rides well and passenger space is excellent. Get up to speed smoothly. Don’t stomp the pedal. Now to the lower rating. After 600 mile in an area where my 2016 CR-V fed averaged 29.8, the hybrid is getting 33.3. 4 to 5 MPG LOWER then EPA numbers. It will take about 5 years to recoup the added cost. If you just want a new vehicle, this is a nice vehicle. If you also want the high fuel savings, look other hybrid SUVs.