Used 2006 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

$9,995

Used Yukon XL for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2nd GM car And love It!

poneill466, 11/25/2008
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this 2006 GMC Denali back in September as a Certifed GMC. So far everything has been great no complaints. I have to disagree on what people have say about the gas. You don't buy a 5000 pound car for fuel economy. I avg 14.8 around town and 19.7 hwy. Love my car! Will buy another one

now the engine... when does it end money pit

kingspark33, 05/16/2012
SL 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

New transmission at 54,000 ($1500.00), new harmonic balancer at 69,000 and now a complete engine overhaul at 82,000 ($2400.00).

Fully Loaded Yukon XL Denali

Doug, 12/17/2007
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Just a fantastic vehicle, drives wonderfully, handles well, never any problems. Love the GPS system, very easy to use.

Love my truck!

shelli, 09/06/2009
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've had my Yukon since April 04 and have not had any problems with it. It's got over 45,000 miles on it and everything is still like new. We have 4 children and often take trips that last over 5 hours each way -- the DVD player is a treasure. I love the heated seats and Stereo too!

Denali XL

dave klinsmann, 10/04/2005
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Our family purchased a new Denali XL in September and are very pleased with it so far. The navigation and XM radio are great features. Very functional vehicle and well appointed. The extra money you pay is for the features you dont see, stabilitrack, automatic leving, auto- folding mirrors, and the 6.0L engine, and side impact airbags. With 4 kids, this is one of the few vehicles we could fit into and still have room to bring home the groceries and shopping bags. Only thing so far is the fold down rear entertainment DVD obstructs the rear view mirror when the DVD is in use. You have to get used to using side mirrors if the kids are watching a movie.

I LOVE MY DENALI

Denali Lover, 04/23/2010
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've driven this vehicle up mountain roads, cross-country, my own driveway 1.5 miles and a 1,500' climb in elevation in snow, sleet, rain, ice, black ice and it has never failed me. I am in love with this extraordinary vehicle. Comfortable, heated seats, dvd player for the grandkids, manuverability, tight turns, easy to park, manage and haul anything. I've never had a problem with it. Forget everything else, I'd buy this all over again. 15.6 mpg at 4,500' average elevation and I am safe. I traded in a 1998 Suburban that my Son still drives, our rigs are trouble free, no problems, change oil every 3,000 miles and you're good to go. GMC you've got me.

2006 - GMC Yukon XL

kingspark33, 12/21/2010
SLE 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

New tranny at 71,000. Now offers a 5 year/100k warranty for all cars 2007 & newer. Did not help me and my $2000 bill. My tranny guy told me last year that these trucks only last till 70,000. He was off by 1k. Merry Christmas. Thanks GMC!

Denali is an Escalade

Kingoftheroad, 09/26/2005
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I really wanted an Escalade ESV, but did not want to make my ride or my family targets for unlawful acquisitioning of my truck. My Denali XL has topped all of my expectations, including fuel mileage.

Big and Beautiful

Kimmers, 09/27/2005
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This SUV rides so nice you'd never know that you have all that car behind you. A pleasure to drive and own. Especially the heated seats. Thank you.

Satisfied Customer

Dacius, 12/09/2005
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. It fits my whole family, plus relatives in town, plus all of their luggage. The fuel mileage is better than I expected on a 4wd and the Onstar phone system is very convenient. Most people that see me think I am a football player because of this car. I simply agree and then walk away. If you are in the market then buy this car.

51050