Used 2008 GMC Envoy Consumer Reviews

Used Envoy for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

My Envoy

Smokey, 08/28/2008
SLE 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I traded in a 2007 Chevy Silverado crew cab that got 24 to 26 miles per gallon. My Envoy gets terrible gas mileage which is a bummer. Steering is hard to get used to, my truck was much smoother. Envoy is quiet as was my truck. I guess if you want something that is quiet, smooth, and gets good mileage buy a Silverado crew cab. Costs less than the Envoy and has much more room inside.

My favorite in the price range

choppers70, 04/22/2008
SLE 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I drove just about everything I thought I could get off the lot in the low $20K's. Everything felt like plastic junk. When I got in the Envoy I knew it was the one I wanted. Felt like luxury but in my price range. So far so good. Some minor issues with rattling noises that need fixed but other than that I'm pretty happy with it.

Never Thought I Would Buy A GM Car

Glenn, 08/19/2008
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Never thought I would buy American let alone a GMC car. Drove the Envoy and it knocked my socks off. I'm hooked. OnStar is a winner and the car is fantastic. Only problem, I understand it goes away next year. The Arcadia is the replacement and a car I would never buy.

Envoy Denali

woodbine, 09/10/2008
Denali 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I find the Envoy Denali to be a very wonderful product from GM. I recently had a 04 Trailblazer and the Envoy has a better ride style and the Denali package is excellent.

Nice Value SUV

bigb4334, 11/18/2008
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love the power that the V8 offers in this size of an SUV. I would agree with some that turning is very soft with this vehicle, but some like the smoothness that it gives you. I have yet to tow something with it, but can't wait. Bose stereo is great, and OnStar turn by turn is also great. With the pricing that they have for these vehicles right now, there isn't a better deal.

12345...6