Used 2008 GMC Envoy Consumer Reviews

Used Envoy for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

I love the hell out are this suv

Willie Ringstaff, 10/10/2019
Denali 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Buy this SUV it a great ride

Love my 2008 GMC

mmchis, 03/30/2008
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

It rides very smooth. I enjoy the comfortable seats. I like all the extras! The wood grain center console and steering wheel are beautiful. I would like more storage available in the center console. I like that the vehicle uses 4 cylinders, until it needs the full 8. It helps with gas mileage.

2008 envoy

alc13, 07/22/2009
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Not sure if I have the SLE or SLT. I rated the gas milage poor because it is extremely inconsistant. I travel 6 hrs interstate/highway time per week and I go the same speed every time. Some trips I go through a little over a 1/4 and sometimes I go through a whole tank. Thats a huge difference! Also, it should get better milage than a truck 17mpg just doesn't cut it for its size. I rated the interior design poorly also because there is only one cup holder, back seats don't really fold down, console is tiny, and the computer system randomly turns on and off the change oil light. As far as build quality stuff I had to have the powertrain completely replaced when I first bought it.

Fixer upper

Mary kay, 10/10/2018
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Not great cant read the codes computer reading error. Like its been wet. Speedometer went out.

Don't get the Nav

Don't get the NAV, 12/17/2007
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Spent the extra money on a NAV system only to find out that to use the nav system a dvd has to be in your cd player anytime that you are using it. In other words FM or XM only while navigating. I have used many different portable navigation devices that are so much more user friendly than this one. It is all that I can do to figure this thing out, my wife gave up after several very frusterating attempts. Save the money and buy a garmin! Also cup holders are a joke in this thing.The money I saved still outweighs these setbacks. GM blew away competitors prices! If I had to do over again I would buy the same vehicle without the nav,We would miss the touch screen FM/XM that comes with the nav.

12345...6