Used 2000 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

Used Mustang for Sale
Select your model:
12345...36

Pros
Cons

Bright green convertible

Jose romero, 12/19/2018
2dr Convertible

I bought my car when I was 18 i paid 3k for it with 160,000 miles I am now 22 and the car has 220,000 miles runs great it's fast enough to beat g35's. Very very easy to work on, I have no mechanical experience and I do the oil changes on it replaced spark plugs brakes and water pump and also an alternator for very cheap and very easy to do it by myself. Car turns heads still have cobra rims on it and Its my daily driver, the ONLY thing that sucks about these cars is the resale value. I dont know why they're so cheap if it's a REALLY reliable car and it's badass. Would definitely recommend it and would also buy one again.

Powerful V6 Pony!

HVF4, 06/10/2009

This was my dream car since I was a little boy.Im 20 years old now and ive been wanting this car since it came out!And 8 years later its mine as a High School Graduation present from my parents. For a 3.8l V6 Engine its really fast and powerful.I yet to add a cold air intake and exhuast but even without it it saves a lot of gas and its very fast.Sure it isnt a GT(V8) with 260+HP but how it is now(190HP) its pretty fast.Exterior looks great,A+. Interior is kinda plain,But hey ITS A MUSTANG!!Sound System is great,but since mine was used the original MACH 460 System was taken out before I bought it. I Have A Sony Stereo and its BADASS!This car always turns heads.American Muscle Beats Import!!!!

Great car People think its v8 LOL

Josh, 11/20/2010

I bought this car for wife for her first car on valenitnes day! Sunburst gold metallic clearcoat. Beautiful car. It has k&N CAI and Flowmaster Dual exhaust and rear end gear gear has been changed. solid car goes like hell and reliable real headturner. Really liked it when my wife showed up 79 camaro show car with 15000 grand in motor while he was showboating with his wife. He could barely keep up and we were just toying. Ford Rocks. Just bought new supercrew Great truck got rid of dakota, don't but. Chrysler is crap. Chevy is ok just need more balls.Peace

not bad for a Ford

Huh?, 02/14/2010

Purchased this car with only 20k. Drove it for five years and finished with 58k before selling it. Only mechanical issue I had was a... wow I can't remember, cost me bout $300. I installed a Flowmaster exhaust, great sound compared to weak stock exhaust. V8 power is robust, and runs strong well over 100mph. Interior and exterior held up very well, still looked new when I sold it. The drivers seat position is horrible, I felt like i was sitting in a beach chair that was lying on the ground.

ford junk

steve b, 04/26/2002

first ford i ever bought i bought the conv v-6 with every option ,at 27000 miles the transmisson failed,the door bolts on the hinge fell out,the valves rattaled all the time ford really let me down with the quality of this car.i will not buy a ford again

12345...36