Used 2000 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

Used Mustang for Sale
Select your model:
12345...36

Pros
Cons

It saved me!

stefff, 09/02/2013

My first beautiful 2000 Mustang V6 coupe, purchased in 2010, saved me when some tattooed meth freak hit my driver's door at 60mph as I was making a left turn on a small two lane (no passing zone). I was dazed but the car was totaled, as was f-wit's Honda. He walked away, donchaknow. The replacement, another base 2000 coupe, is even nicer, with fewer miles and the same excellent reliability. It has a bit of clutch chatter, but nothing's perfect. I enjoy every mile and am happy to have some steel wrapped around me!

First time in a Ford

hammerdrop64, 02/24/2010

I bought this car used with 101,000 mi. It has the 3.8 v6. It now, has 133,600 mi. The only things I've done to it is change oil, flush rad. and change brakes. I have mostly been a Chevy person, and have owned a couple Toyota's. But, I would buy another Mustang. Great car!

No problems that wernt expected

this is a great car, 08/16/2010

I bought this car in 2000 and I have driven it in my work for the last 10 years. Had to repair the transmission at 125,000 miles changes brakes, shocks and oil. Put on a duel exhaust and an h pipe did a couple of tune up and the car has 342,425 miles on it. Engine runs very good does not burn oil and always starts up when called for. Body is showing some signs of wear and will need body work this year. I love the car and would not think of getting rid of it. Has the usual mechanical problems of any car with that many miles on it but I just love driving it. If I ever had to replace it I would look for another the same style and year

Still fun to this day

Bananamo, 07/19/2002

After owning this for two and a half years, I still find myself excited to drive my Mustang. It is a great car to cruise in or to take to the track. It is an absolute joy to own.

Fun Fun Fun

chris, 05/30/2002

Have had only a few problems with the cover though they replaced the weatherstripping for free since it's under warranty. Other than that there have been no problems this is a great fun car.

12345...36