Used 2000 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

Used Mustang for Sale
Select your model:
12345...36

Pros
Cons

Awesome car! v6 power exiting!

Sergio, 03/06/2016
2dr Coupe

I love this car, is beautiful and durable, the guy who sold it to me did not take care of it but the car response under pressure overpasses my expectatives, ford did good; was running with no oil and until I realize it, it last! a truly horse of the road.

2000 V6 Convertible

Mustang2000Vert, 06/07/2007
2dr Convertible

I bought this car a year and a half ago with 24000 miles, now it has a bit over 50000. Absolutely no mechanical issues to date. Always starts right up, even in the dead cold of winter. Plenty of power for a V6 and gas mileage is good for a V6. I was wary to buy a Ford after owning an 1989 Escort in the past that was garbage, but this car looked so shiny and lonely when I first saw it, just pleading to be driven, and I fell in love with it. It's such a pleasure to drive, especially with the top down. Its a real head turner too, I always get complements on it. I highly recommend this car and would definately buy another Mustang in the future. Take car of it and it will take care of you.

Love this car

bluestang, 08/02/2008
2dr Convertible

I bought this car a few months back and I am just in love with it. Being a V6 I was expecting very little power but after a cold air intake an exhaust and a short throw shifter this thing is fast! I would recommend this car to anyone!

I'm sure this may sound sad.

firecatf6, 12/24/2012
GT 2dr Coupe

How much do I love my mustang? I put the car in heated storage and I visit it a couple times a week...and admire it. Sick??? 13years old just turned 100k never seen winter But still oiled and dripping. Works great... Gold and shows so different from red or black. Handles like a dream..with a few upgrades.. I still love the heck out of it. Even after driving a 2013 Boss

Dream Car

Dave, 05/11/2009
2dr Coupe

I bought my first mustang when I was 16 years old. Now 3 years later I still love this car. Its pretty fast for a V6 after the cold air intake and exhaust, and not that bad on gas. I get commented on my car all the time. Also the mach 460 stereo system, Everyone loves how it sounds. Its the best think I could of ever bought.

12345...36