List Price Estimate

Used Mustang SVT Cobra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

DabbinGoon Twitch/Youtube MyFirstCar SNAKE

Michael Hardin, 08/16/2018
2dr Convertible

This car to this day is now 19 years old.... 130,000 miles... BBK cold air intake , welded x pipe , steeda underdrive pulley , subframe connectors , magnaflow mufflers , new cats.... terminator seats and wheels . This car is amazing... my first car and its a powerful DOHC 32 valve v8 that roars and crackles... 19 years old and this thing is still a beast... handles great. pulls great. COBRAS ARE ONE OF THE BEST AMERICAN DRIFT CARS I SWEARRRRRR. this car will show you how special it was back in the day.. its such a great experience owning this piece of history.. only 4000 made convertible this year... it makes me so happy whenever i see my car.. please get one and it will change your perspective on mustangs. visit my twitch or youtube for a great review of this car. ALSO IF YOU LOOK UNDER THIS HOOD IT IS ASKING TO GET BOOSTED. Procharger or Nocharger Picked her up for $5k also it looks sexy with the top down must 4 seaters dont in my opinion

Fast, real head Turner! I Really love this car!

Roy, 04/03/2019
2dr Convertible

it uses premium fuel, great mileage though! Handles great on curvey mountain roads, Surprisingly fast. People are always given me the thumbs up! With the top down and the top cover on that also covers the rear seat, it looks like a two seater sports car. I have had it up to 103 mph in 3rd gear and it was still pulling! I am too Chicken s--- to shift it into 4th and wind it up, (papers that came with the car says it will do 150 mph in 4 th. gear) much less shifting into 5th and winding up to top speed, just don't know what the top speed would be. I really love this car. It is red with black leather interior. the only problems I have had with it I had to have a power steering hose replaced. 99000 miles on it now, no leaks no oil consumption, no liquid leaks, heating and air is excellent. just recently had to have the anti-lock brake and traction control module replaced, I have to have traction control working, but anti-lock brakes I could do without! Exceptional good looks for a 21 year old car It has 4 wheel disc brakes and independent rear axles.

Mine orginal since new off the showroom floor.

GTARP, 06/22/2019
2dr Convertible

In 1999 ford sent us a new chip,intake manifold,and exhaust. This made it a lot faster. Plus a free leather jacket with the vin inside. Some Cd's and a holder that fits in the center console. So ask for those if you can luck out and get them. I get 20mpg day in and out for the last 20yrs. Just bought an exhaust to put on. I also put a small tuner on mine I.g. for the exhaust change. Runs like a scalded dog.

Fast, but not fun.

punkndisorderly, 06/02/2007
2dr Coupe

Purchased mine used with about 4,800 miles on the odometer. It's at about 48,000 now. It's a blast to drive on the interstate or if you're smoking the tires at a light. Otherwise it rides like a log truck. It handles like a Grand Marquis around town. The build quality stinks. Lots of cheap plastic bits that creak and groan. So far I've had driver and passenger side windows and actuators and motors replaced, idler arm, a/c lines, headlights (became so hazy they turned white), rubber trim around front and back windsheild (peeled back) replaced. Suspension creaks and groans. It's great for what it is: an $18,000 car with $12,000 in engine, suspension, and brakes put on.

Pure protected fun

HunterMiles, 01/17/2010
2dr Coupe

crashed into multiple trees going +80mph when i lost control of car, didnt have a scratch on me, car was totaled tho :(

12345...7