List Price Estimate

Used Mustang SVT Cobra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Cobra is for real

Doug Brogdon, 01/02/2003
2dr Convertible

This is an awesome ride. Bought a GT last year (my first Ford)and liked it. This Cobra is a whole new ballgame.

Mustang Kills the Camaro again.

James A Smith, 08/14/2003
2dr Convertible

I have a 99 Mustang Cobra. It is awsome. I get so many heads turned towards me. Well actually the car. I love it. Ive never had so much attention from strangers in my life. It is very powerful and fast. On top of the already fast stock engine, there are so many thinks you can do to the engine to make it even faster, with the aftermarket parts. You ask people if they like the Firebird, Camaro or the Mustang better, 8 out of 10 will say they prefer the Mustang. Mustang, the great American Muscle/Sports car.

Black Beauty

markalaw, 03/03/2004
2dr Convertible

Great car. Fun to drive. Completely original except for tires which have been replaced 3 times. I had a 86 GT and the clutch went in 20k miles, I replaced with an after market and the car ran for another 100k without a problem. Had the same thing happen with this car and am still riding nicely with the replacement. Ford needs to work on that.

Easy to own muscle car

GreyTabby, 01/01/2005
2dr Coupe

My Cobra has been basically trouble-free. The only problems I had were covered under warranty. I am the original owner of my car, and have put 60,000 trouble free miles on it. This is my first stick shift. The car is very easy to drive. This is a great car for learning stick shift on. My original clutch is still going strong. It handles pretty well in slippery conditions. I really like the traction control. If you are a timid driver like me, this car is a god send. It totally takes care of you.

Car goes fast...to the repair shop

Boomer775, 01/16/2003
2dr Convertible

I have owned this car for roughly 2 years now, and I have to admit that is is the biggest POS I have ever owned. Let's list the problems that I have had in 2 years of ownership: Broken piston in conv top, leaking top, engine had to be replaced at 22,000 miles, car spits coolant like it's Old Faithful, fog lights shorted out, piston rings went on new engine after 12k miles, rear knuckle had to be replaced, CD player does not work... The list goes on. Don't get me wrong, the car is a blast to drive, but I think the service manager at the dealer drove the car more than I did.

12345...7