List Price Estimate

Used Mustang SVT Cobra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Awesome Muscle Car

Big D, 04/12/2009
2dr Coupe

I am the original owner of this car, and can tell you after 10 years, its still an awesome car. The balance/handling is superb with the IRS. We take it to the SVT on-track events every chance we get, and its always a blast to drive. My kids can't wait for me to pass it on to them, but that's not going to happen any time soon.

Fantastico.

Eddie Rodriguez, 08/17/2009
2dr Coupe

Love the way the svt handles & performs. Would love to drive it @ autobhone. Above 4000 rpm is a different animal. With only an intake & exaust was dynoed by uti/Orlando @ 298.75 hp & 298.32tq @ whl. With a set of pulstar plugs & synthetic fluids it is putting out 315 to 320whl. Getting 20 to 21 mpg in town & 25 to 27 mpg/hwy. But have to admit that is keeping rpm Bellow 3000 & using octane boost. Went to 18'mags from Ford gt.

Very obvious Ford Doesn't care....

emtboy, 07/17/2002
2dr Convertible

I purchased a 1999 Cobra and I have had nothing but problems with it. Now cars can have problems, but neither the Dealer nor the manufacturer are willing to deal with the car. It's headed for arbitration with a total of 12 problems including: powerstearing failure (while driving) Brake failure (while driving) mulitple interior things breaking A/C fails the first time it is used Recalled 3 times. And that is just the beginning....

Kelly Green

shurur, 06/02/2009
2dr Coupe

Kelly is quick, reliable and gets looks everywhere she goes. I am so happy she lets me be with her. OK I bought the car used (48K) and drove her up from AL to NH. Throwout bearing was bad; so she was broken in a beautiful way. I had an AL flywheel, clutch and pro5.0 shifter installed, and have never looked back since. Never any buyers remorse. Performance is 8 only because she is not a "supercar" and "only a pony car," but proper aftermarket mods can change that in a hurry.

Cobra Review

Cobra@UMD, 10/18/2002
2dr Convertible

I got my cobra in July of 99 and haven't ever looked back. It handles great, has the perfect sound, and more then enough power to put those "other muscle" cars in their place. I've put 42000 miles on it and havent had a single problem from it.

12345...7