Used 2004 Ford Freestar Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Freestar for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

poor and unrelieable

Tara Burns, 09/10/2007

everything is breaking, mirrors, heat seats, doors, transmissions, wheel problems that the dealer wont' fix.

My 2004 Ford Freestar Van

Al Hudgens, 09/22/2007

Always wanted a van and purchased this to help my Mom move from Calif to Washington State and it performed great on the mountain highways. Plenty of room. Scheduled services priced way lower than my experience with a Honda Accord. Road noise is my only complaint.

Junk

padge24, 03/27/2008

Torque converter failed at 40,000 miles. Brakes are a constant issue, poor design. Gas mileage is worse than most other minivans. Save your money and look at a different brand of van. I have owned a Ford Escort, Taurus, Ranger p/u, Explorer and currently also drive an F150 p/u. I don't have any complaints with any of those vehicles but the Freestar is a piece of junk. Hope I was clear.

Don't Buy unless you have lots of money!

Honda 4 Me, 04/14/2008

Well when buying this hellish nightmare called a freestar I thought I was going to be getting a good vehicle. Was I so wrong! About 30,000 km in I started to get a wheel noise brought back to dealer 3x's they couldn't hear it. I asked the mechanic and he said they know what it was but couldn't replace both. I was a bit peeve and now out of warranty I am more peeved! I have 85,000 km and now paint is peeling so I called to Ford today and asked what they are going to do about it and there response is it is your problem. It is a well know fact the primer on these Ford vans is no good! Also went to trade it in and only worth get ready for it $4,000 wow after shelling out $17,000 2 years ago!