Used 2004 Ford Freestar Consumer Reviews

$4,995

Used Freestar for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

almost a 9

Pinky98, 11/18/2004

First tank of gas got me 19city miles Second, 24 highway miles Third, 23 highway & city Buying a 2004 this late in the season (October) got me over $11,000 off sticker price. Right now I only have 650 miles. I would suggest the $130. for the center console. It's a great storage space.

Should Have Kept the Windstar

RB, 02/21/2005

They should have made continual improvements to the Windstar and not taken away the basic and great features of it to upgrade a few others and call it a Freestar. I like the 4 wheel disc brakes, and side airbag upgrades. However, I do not like the cheap looking interior, no fog lamps, no rims (on same model), and NO center console.

Ford Freestar, great value,

ben, 03/06/2005

If you're looking for a van to buy and keep, not trade in a lot, buy the Freestar and buy an extended warranty. I have a 1998 Windstar and the Ford service centers are really number 1. When you're on the road and you need service or something happens, you're in good hands. The van is great.

Great Value

DJ, 03/16/2005

Just replaced my old Windstar and this van is terrific. It does everything better. It only has a couple thousand miles but I could not happier, the value was incredible. I got a loaded vehicle for about $22 K. So far I have not had any issues and would recommend this van.

Bought it for price

shoob, 04/02/2005

Bought Freestar SEL 4.2 for $14,800. 2004 leftover - list price $30,440. Van rides nice so far. Concerned about the electronic problems. The day i picked it up the driver door lock was not working. 5 days later indash 6 CD player not working and had to be replaced. I have 1,000 miles and I have to bring it in to get the brakes checked out. When applied hard there's a lot of vibration. Van is good looking and feels safe. The fuel economy could be improved along with the horsepower. We were going to buy a used Odyessy but we couldn't pass up the discount and rebates from Ford. Interior design looks cheap and cold. I suggest buying extended warranty.