2018 Ford C-Max Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Ford C-Max Hybrid Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Max Hybrid model:

Amazing car with excellent mileage
By Bob D

2018 Ford C-Max Hybrid Titanium 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have had my 2018 for about 5 months; my wife has a 2013 SE C-max. Car is very comfortable, extremely quiet, accelerates and handles well (even in high wind). In Phoenix, averaged about 42 mpg in mixed freeway/local driving. Drove long term today for first time. Got 36 mpg driving up through the mountains in AZ, which I thought was good as never got more than 35 in the 2013 (and usually 30-31), but was blown away when I averaged 48 across NM. Only real complaint is that 8” screen with navigation and other features can only be controlled by touch, not by steering wheel controls. Does not have some advanced safety features like automatic braking.

My C Max Titanium is a great car!
By Judy

2018 Ford C-Max Hybrid Titanium 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is my second c Max...I had a 2013 that I loved but it was totaled by a pickup cutting through 2 lines of traffic to make a u turn on Jan. 2, 2018. Without hesitation, I bought another c Max...my 2013 was totaled but I was not hurt...great safety records and airbags...lots of them protected me! This is a great car...great seating position...high enough to be comfortable getting in and out...great acceleration ...good storage area, mileage, comfy ride both as driver and passengers!

New 2018 CMax
By Gerard Russo

2018 Ford C-Max Hybrid SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have been driving a Mercedes C320 wagon for 13 years. I wanted another wagon only hybrid. The Toyota Prius wagon has only 121 hp while the CMax 188 hp... closer to the Mercedes. The CMax handling is excellent. The cabin is finished beautifully, and the cars transmission is flawless. Gas mileage is excellent. Go for it if you love ke a European flavored wagon z