Used 2013 Chrysler 200 Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chrysler 200 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 200 model:

Love my Chrysler 200!
By Elsie Davison

2013 Chrysler 200 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have owned by Chrysler 200 since it was new in 2013. It is a comfortable, reliable and perfect for what I need.

Severely under appreciated!!
By Jim

2013 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I don't get all of the terrible "professional" reviews for this car... This is the 3rd Chrysler/ Dodge I've owned over the past 12 years with 0 issues. I have a 2013 200 Limited currently, and a 2016 Fusion Titanium, and I honestly trust the 200 more. The fusion has been back to the dealer going on 6 times now with this or that going wrong. The fusion has more features, but is just a cluster of nonsense all across the board compared to the simple yet beautiful layout in the 200. It is an extremely solid feeling driver, in both handling and quiet ride.

Please don't buy this car.
By Matt

2013 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

All the electric windows stopped working. Heat stopped working. Both headlights blew and melted brackets. Transmission kicks hard and knocks when down shifting and doesn't change gear sometime when downshifting. My wife bought car though I warned about Chrysler products.

A nice car!
By norm

2013 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

It is my wife's car and she loves it having had a smaller Neon for many years before the 200. She is short so preferred a smaller cat but has found the mid-size 200 to be just fine. I have a slightly larger 2007 Impala LTZ with a large 3.9 six in it that I really like. On the other hand, I really enjoy driving the 200 as well as it handles and rides well and has plenty of power with the 3.6 six to power it.

Looking GOOD
By stewart

2013 Chrysler 200 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

i purchase a 2013 Chrysler 200 car for my daughter because of its sporty looks. As a retired car salesman of 24 years, {many of these years with Chrysler} . i didn't buy it new, but it had very low miles on it with plenty of warranty yet left on it. my daughter call me for college complaining about the brake system. I had the brakes inspected several times by several shop, however in vein. I was informed that the brake system checked out fine and my daughter should feel save driving the car. there was no repairable solution for this problem. After the warranty expired the Thermostat Housing Kit cracked. This is a very expensive repair out of pocket. Has not been a good experience. {I still like it for its looks}