Used 2000 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Reviews - 67 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:

S10
By Brad Benard

2000 Chevrolet S-10 LS 2dr Extended Cab SB

My truck has very low milage with no body damage. Never been crashed and very well maintained.

my girl
By wolf

2000 Chevrolet S-10 LS Xtreme 2dr Extended Cab SB

she is the mos smoothest truck i have ever had

trucks name aluminum runs deep
By ALUMINUM RUNS DEEP

2000 Chevrolet S-10 LS Wide Stance 3dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

i love my s-10 truck,i had bought truck with 90,000 miles i have driven truck 60,000 since the day after thanksgiving of 2016.This truck is one of a kind with the sportside bed,i had bought it for $5,400.00 and have never seen one since driven,i love being extreme,everything on in truck is extreme all blacked out factory rims,all aluminum diamond plate on hood and in all of bed and interior,3rd interior seat for dog is a childrens recliner,everything is custom,i have the vortech v6 i replaced the header with summit racing header 2 inch pipes all the way and changed muffler with summit racing muffler trucks rpm stays at 55 mark and this truck will fly,better in cool air then ohios 80 tempertures. aluminum runs deep trucks name: 2000 chevy s10 4x4 vortech v6. TRUCK IS BAD TO THE BONE BECAUSE IT WAS SET UP BY ME IN MEMORY OF SUMMIT EQUIPMENT,AKRON OHIO.

GREAT TRUCK
By Rick

2000 Chevrolet S-10 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought my 2000 Chevy S10 regular cab truck in 2003 and I STILL have it in 2016... It had 12,000 miles on it when I bought it & has 148,000 now.... I"ve replaced a battery & and alternator. OVERALL, I love this truck..I average about 375 miles a tank of gas for a 4 cylinder 5 speed, and it has been mega dependable... AND I DO tow with this truck My trailer is 16'long x 6' wide & I have FILLED it with thousands of bricks and yeah, it's lugging along, but she DOES THE JOB... I'm not planning on getting another truck... I hear stories about newer vehicles & am NOT thrilled with the quality... OH.... I see even newer trucks where the clear coat is peeling & flaking.. I live in Phoenix AZ and I STILL have my nice shine.... THIS truck has been great for me. I would NOT want the larger engine... due to lower gas mileage. I don't drive like a race driver... and I have NO problems merging onto freeways safely at the current speeds... I bought mine at auto auction for $1,200 yes $1,200.

Will Not Die
By cole_dizzle

2000 Chevrolet S-10 LS Wide Stance 3dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have about 230,000 miles on mine.
The transmission is starting to go on it, but it was a great little truck.
I bought it for $5500 in 2006, with about 130,000 miles, and have been pretty hard on it since then, with no major repairs. Very pleased.

Decent engine, fairly powerful, Smooth ride.

Highway mpg is closer to 20 with the V6, could be better. Horrible in snow or ice, but most trucks are without some extra weight in the bed, interior is a little cheap.