Used 1999 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Reviews

Used S-10 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...456789

Pros
Cons

Best vehicle I've ever owned

Great Truck, 05/20/2003

Great looking and performing vehicle. I get a lot of compliments on its looks and also on its offroad abilities. No mechanical problems of any kind. No squeaks or rattles - tows and hauls everything I've thrown at it.

S10

KRC, 06/05/2003

The interior seat adjustment levers both broke with normal use. Other than that built well and very reliable.

Extreme!

2Extremeforu, 07/06/2003

I love my truck 99 Chevy s-10 pickup extreme extended cab stepside If anyone is looking for a truck and still wants something sporty this is the truck for u!

S10 Xtreme - Extremly frustrating

Delfim, 03/18/2002

S10 Xtreme has the worst quality I have ever seen on a car. A mosquito is enough to break the body paiting. The suspension makes noises since first the day I've got the car from the dealer (0 miles).

Not Much Trouble

fabiant, 03/18/2002

I had very little trouble with this vehicle. I have had it for three years and the only thing I can honestly say that I didn't like was that the seat lever for moving the seats forward and back broke several times with minimal force on them. Once while under warrenty and both sides broke after warrenty period. They make them out of pot metal and that stuff is worthless!! I think the levers should have been a recall item!

1...456789