Used 2015 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

Used Impala for Sale
Select your model:
1...123456

Pros
Cons

I do not like this car

anthonp1977@gmail, 05/08/2016
LS Fleet 4dr Sedan w/2FL (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I own a 2005 impala that I love; all that I wanted was a new car This 2015 is not only ugly on the outside; it is ugly on the inside as well After much screaming it finally quit talking to me Having to pull over and get the book out to figure out how to turn on the windshield wiper s sux

Great car!

frank Barsanti, 08/06/2017
LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased it in June 2015.

Livin life on the edge.....of the Patio!

Douglas Bower, 08/08/2017
LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have a 15 LT2 3.6, Great car very quick, Chevy reliability. I average 31 mpg, 60% hiway.

An American Interstate Cruiser

DRThoreau, 08/14/2019
LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking for a car that would go to 250 K, I already have a 2012 Cruze with 150,000+ miles and I think I have found it in the Impala. Mileage on the highway meets the EPA estimates plus and in town we get the expected mpg. The 20 inch wheels that came on the car can be harsh on sharp bumps, but are quiet enough otherwise. Acceleration when passing is a treat after the Cruze and creature comforts, legroom and general passenger space reminiscent of bigger Impalas of yesteryear.

Best full sized car i ever owned

Dan McPhail, 04/15/2020
LT 4dr Sedan w/1LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a used 2015 Impala from a Davison Mi. dealer 2 years ago. Lost the car after just 7 months won't go into reason Absolute perfect full size car, and i've owned 28 cars since age 18 back in '65. Silver 4 cylinder LT. Only constructive criticism: front seat comfortable but to close to floor; you'll need to vary the power seat setting on long trips or you'll get leg cramps. That is my ONLY negative on this car. Unbelievably smooth and quiet as a library at midnight wearing ear plugs. Drove it 700 miles from a friends place in Kentucky to my home in Burton Mi.NO fatigue at ALL. Uncanny quiet. Makes a Lexus feel like a farm wagon in ruts. Interior a cross between rocket ship and 1920's house of ill repute. 4 cylinder amazing acceleration; feels like a 6 or 8. Do dislike the low profile tires; the beautiful but pricy alloy wheels WILL get bent if you drive fast on rutted roads; i switched to a Pulse aftermarket wheel and a high profile Michelin Defender tire in 16 inches. Even Consumer Reports loves this car. I have a bought new '08 Impala and it's ok but i damn near cry from sadness having to give my silver 15 back. GM messed up killing this car. In a bright Ruby Metallic this is the best looking best performing sexiest full size car EVER MADE, bar none. Paint quality superb. Don't test drive a '20 unless you have good credit cause you'll BUY it if you drive it.

1...123456