Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

Used Impala for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Love my car impala 2014 ltz/ 2lz

n/a, 10/12/2015
LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have 8 months with my 2014 Impala LTZ / 2LZ'm super happy though with 3 children and they will all use carseat very comfortable this car is the best I've had is very comfortable and very economical on gas and what I like This style is beautiful!

Great car

Ray Bernas, 08/06/2016
LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great styling. Good performance and fuel economy. Very comfortable. Very satisfied with it.

mirror trim keeps falling off

browzer, 04/13/2014

Ok - this is admittedly a weird problem. The exterior forward facing chrome-colored plastic mirror trim has disappeared twice from the passenger side of my 2014 Impala. There is absolutely no damage to the remaining mirror so I'm pretty sure nothing hit it. I think it just fell off by itself. anyone else experience this?

WOW!

italiangrandpa, 10/31/2013

My wife and I have owned many GM products. This Impala ranks as the BEST we have ever had. Great styling and comfort. Simply put the car is a real head turner.

Brake Noise

bryce001, 03/12/2014

We love our new 2014 Impala LT. So far it seems to be a very good car in every aspect except one...there is a distinct grinding/rubbing noise when the brakes are applied. The dealership has not been able to identify, solve the problem. GM is researching the issue. The dealership has examined all parts of the brakes and cant find any problems, yet the noise is there, it is audible and it is annoying (especially now the we are tuned in to it). I have not seen this problem identified in any of the many consumer reviews I have read?

12345...9