Used 2010 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

Used Impala for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Great car

funbus, 08/16/2010

Got the LT model, couldn't be happier. It's a nice family sedan, nice sound system and quiet smooth ride. What else could you ask for. Getting about 26 mpg in mixed driving.

Better than the "pros" reviews let on

Chris, 10/15/2010

I've been a Chevy man most of my life. Never had a bad one and the 1994 Caprice Classic I traded in for this 2010 Impala 3.5L LT 1LT had 190,000 miles on it. It never gave me or my teenage son a bit of trouble, other than the usual parts starting to wear out. Son now driving my 2003 Malibu V6 with 117,000. It's called maintenance folks. My new Impala is super comfortable and the 3.5L V6 is a lot quicker than those "pros" let on (and I grew up on V8's). Ride is smooth and handling is quite good. Quiet inside. I commute 70 miles a day on some tough roads and so far the Impala appears "good to go". Mileage is 27 mpg so far. Visibility is good and the brakes appear to be well done.

Owner since 2011 200k miles so far

Gary45fuentes, 04/17/2016
LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Car engine is strong feels brand new. Only problem I have is the transmission went out at 146k miles. I now put 200k miles since then and transmission is starting to slip again. I paid $1,375.00 for rebuild. Looks like I'm going to have to dish out another 1375 soon 😑

Great ride with a lot of pride!

Linda, 07/08/2017
LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Impala. I have been very impressed with both vehicles. Routine maintenance is all I have ever had to do with both vehicles. Never had any mechanical problems with either. My current Impala is a 2010. I have retired since purchasing this car and my mileage is a little over 52,000 miles. I hesitate trading in because I am still so pleased with the look and ride of this car.

Impala is ok

Joeo, 04/28/2018
LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

In general the car was very good until about115000 miles. It took 3 different shops including the dealer to figure out that internal fuel pump was causing me to lose power at a moments notice. So far the car runs well but The Chevy product in the past was more reliable .

12345...10