Maybe all you're after is a compact car that foregoes all the latest updates in exchange for a bit of savings. If that's what you want, the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited could be for you. This is a continuation of the previous-generation Cruze, and it still offers high fuel economy and an appealing mix of features for an agreeable price. Check out why else we think the Cruze might be the small sedan that fits your needs.
- Good fuel economy in most configurations
- Secure handling when driving around turns
- Has a big trunk for its class.
- Mediocre seating comfort and space
- Automatic transmission responds slowly to your gas pedal inputs.