2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cruze Limited model:

For the price, it is a great value
By acvelo

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought a used 2016 Cruze Limited - 1LT version in a 6 speed manual transmission. The shifter provides a level of fun that is non-existent in an automatic. The mileage I am able to get out of the vehicle is greater than that listed on the sticker. Although the infotainment does not offer the latest technology, it is a significant step up from what I was previously driving. Although the back seats seem a little cramped, the overall cabin is very pleasant and roomy enough. It also has a sunroof and foglights which is what I was looking for in a car. I feel like I got a great bargain.

hit the ground running
By Mr.Robert

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

design of sedan overall is great.this sedan is great on fuel(current price of gas $3.10) i fill up once a week with $37.00 getting on average 445 miles per tank @ around 12.2 gallons.i travel 80 miles round trip to work so i need 400 miles to make it through work week not counting small trips here and there so filling up once a week is very nice.ONLY 1 thing i wish was better and that is design of sun visors(too short) and since i travel east in the morning-the sun hits my eyes pretty hard so sunglasses a must.BUT thats it! no other complaints on this well designed automobile!!

Great Car!!
By Kenneth Keuffel

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great price. Great Car.
By MICHAEL

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

Just purchased this car over a week ago. I was interested in the Chevy Malibu however, I could not resist this deal. For 2016 they named this the Cruze limited. It is basically a 2015 model, as the 2016 cruze is a total different design. I guess it was to hold over the late debut. Because of that I chose the Cruze for the Value. I got such a great deal over 4,000 off MSRP could not pass it up. The drive is very smooth. The seats are very comfortable. I was surprised. I upgraded from a 2010 Ford focus. I have a 90 mile combined mile commute to work everyday. This definitely gets the job done. I was surprised with the room vs my ford focus I can easily fit my wife and 2 girls who are both under 6 yrs old. Now Mileage wise I get a combined total of about 31.5. MY focus I was getting 37.4. That being said it gets decent mileage for a small vehicle but not the best in my book. Breaking is one par nice and tight. (well calibrated). The quality of the interior is by far where it shines. Great plastics, comfortable seats and has a plethora of audio connections from bluetooth to XM radio and Aux input. Plus you standard CD MP3 player. The look of the cluster gage and AC/Audio area is just a good looking, well thought out design. The cabin is pretty quiet as well. The color I chose is something I've never seen before it's called Blue Ray Metallic. In the light you see hints of blue and metallic sparkles. In the shade it looks really dark almost black. Only issue I have is the pick up is kind of sluggish. For 138 Horsepower I would expect a little more. If your on the fence on this one I highly recommend it. Biggest cargo space I'd say for this type of vehicle and lots of good looks.

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CRUZE
By Rosalyn

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I was in the market for a brand new car. I had my mind set on the 2016 Hundai Sonata. But after doing research on the Cruze, I was SOLD. This is a dynamic little car. I have two grandbabies and they will love riding in the backseat of this new car. A LOT of room. Great on gas and she drives live a dream. Thanks Chevy !