Used 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

huge Bang for the Buck
By Lee

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Convertible w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

I spent over 25 years in the automobile business and know which cars are undervalued and will be sought after for years to come. This Corvette is absolutely a headturner in Torch Red with the top down. With over 400 horsepower tied into the 8 speed automatic transmission this road warrior can boast over 20 mpg and with the push of the foot can easily eat up most of the other 2 door sports car like a snack. this car in my opinion is one of the top buys out there whether new or used. Once you drive one you wont want to give the keys back . Life is to live go get yourself a moving classic. Lee

Beware of torque converter problems!!
By Paul M.

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe w/1LT (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

The C7 Corvette is many good things, but the “shudder” that plagues many of these cars is widespread and not easily fixed. I purchased the car used in September of 2018, from a Toyota dealership. During the test drive I noticed a bumpiness that the salesman brushed off as roughness in the road. After I finished the paperwork, driving it home, I noticed it again. I took it to a local Chevy dealership and discovered the torque converter issue. It’s now at a Chevy dealership, and they tell me GM hopes to have a fix in the spring of 2019. Clearly, this was not what I was hoping for.

Corvette
By Gary Beal

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe w/3LZ (6.2L 8cyl S/C 7M)

Great car

The best car I've ever owned.
By T. Day

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

There is no adequate way to describe this car other than "FANTASTIC". I've never owned a real "performance" car before this one; purchased at age 65. Power is unbelievable, gas mileage is unbelievable for a car with this much power. On highway trips, I always average over 32 MPG. Maintenance has been super except for the automatic transmission. 2015 was the first year for the 8 speed automatic. At 18k miles, the transmission was replaced, and at 32k miles the torque converter was replaced; I understand this was not unusual for the 2015 models. With the last repair, I was assured the problem should not reoccur. That is the only service problem I've ever had. The infotainment system works perfectly; never a problem understanding voice commands. Their is a small problem getting in and out for an almost 70 year old, but once you get in, this car has a very comfortable ride. Get rid of the run flat tires, and the road noise is much less. My wife and I have owned 75 cars since getting married 50 years ago. This is the best car I've ever owned, and I've owned it longer than any of the others; almost four years.

Great car
By Greg

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 2dr Coupe w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

This is an absolutely great car.