Used 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

Used Corvette for Sale
Select your model:
12345...35

Pros
Cons

2003 Corvette Convertible

Gary M Ciborowski, 06/25/2008
2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Car is surprisingly comfortable to drive having come a long way from the Corvettes of the 70s and 80s. Fit and finish on my car, purchased used, is superb. Panel spacing is uniform from fender to hood to door. Doors close with solid definition. Manual top folds easily and is easy to operate without assistance. So far, rattle free. The leather seats fit me very well: the seat is just the right length and width. The seatback supports the entire length of my back with no hard spots. Power adjustments include lumbar support and this 50th Anniversary Edition has the memory option, so once you set the seat, wheel and radio preferences, they all return once you start the car.

Exceeded all expectations

chris p, 10/09/2002
Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Having never owned a corvette before, I expected all of the stereotypes to be true, such as a cramped interior, lousy build quality and so forth. None of these having proven to be true. The performance is truly exceptional, it is easy to drive long distances, and nothing has broken or begun to rattle, even with trips to the drag strip and a few road courses. In fact, I frequently choose this over my mercedes sl to drive to work, which surprised even me.

50th Anniversary Corvette

Bob Hatfield, 10/28/2005
2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Impeccable performance and sterling appearance. The anniversary red paint projects a dazzling sparkle when in the sunlight and nicely augmented by the champaigne coloured wheels.

50th Anniversary Vet

CherryO, 09/30/2007
2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Fabulous sports car. Seldom a day goes by without someone stopping me to comment on it. However there are days I would like to just get in my car and run to the convenience store without make-up or my hair done. This car draws so much attention that you can't do that.. This is not my weekend car. I drive it to work daily. People I have never met before say "How's the vet"? It's so fast, roomy and the heads up display is nice. The warning lights for tire pressure, fuel and low washer fluid are a definite plus. We test drove nearly every sports car on the market, including Mercedes. My husband is very "healthy". The 2003 Vet is the only car that my husband could sit in comfortably.

my first 'vette

BluByYou, 03/23/2004
Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I am extremely fortunate in that my first Corvette was a new Z06. The car has met and exceeded ALL my expectations in overall performance and driving enjoyment, but you must be prepared to drive, and pay attention to your driving at all times. This is not a vehicle to drive while talking on the cell phone, putting makeup on, or, heaven forbid, reading while cruising in the right lane. Buy this car if you love to drive.

12345...35