Used 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

2015 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE --- WOW
By Terrence M

2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

What an amazing car for the money. You point the wheel and it cuts through the air. GM did it again !!

burns Oil from day one
By steve

2015 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Convertible w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

At 73 I decided to get my last car. Convertible-Manual transmission- Didnt have 40 miles on it had it repainted at a tune of four thousand dollars -the old school black cherry-Even had the Lamborghini doors installed 18 Hundred - Also had the rims powder coated to match the car 650 bucks. For an old 72 year old man Im happy, Car looking good <> But not as good looking as me-Ha Ha- Then it started the fking thing started using oil, One to 1 1/2 quarts of oil every 2 thousand mile. Go to the dealer. They put me on Chevrolet Oil consumption program. To date February of 2018 I have 21 thousand miles on it {} And it still burns oil at the same rate. I have a letter from Chevrolet Customer Service Department on Chevrolet letter head stating that the use of using one quart of oil every 2 thousand miles is in their guidelines of except ability. So I lay down 30 thousand for a brand new car that burns oil AND Chevrolet view is that is ACCEPTABLE to them on the car. ACCEPTABLE Really <> Been driving different types of car's scents I've been 15 and I have NEVER HAD a new car use oil between oil changes ( I change every 3 thousand miles ) I'm NOT all warm and fuzzy over this. Like the car if not I wouldn't have spent the extra money to get it the way I wanted it. And I'm tired of them acting like _Oh thats normal _ There has to be a reason why the dam thing is using oil or other wise every dam 2015 would be using oil. Ive ask my dealer how many brand new Chevrolets use's oil every two thousand miles ? He couldn't or didnt know: WHY dont you know so its not that common or is it common ? Still said he didnt know.

Not my first Camaro and will not be my last!
By Dave Vaughan

2015 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The 2015 Camaro 2LS is fantastic. I am stunned that the base trim on this V-6 Camaro has 323 HP and can go from 0-60 in 6 seconds. My first car was a 1985 Camaro base trim, it was a V-8 and it only had 155 HP. Because I don't abuse the HP, my Camaro gets very good gas mileage and I only have to fill the tank once per week, and my job is 48 miles from where I live round trip five days per week. The only downside are the sun visors; they are too small to keep the sun out of my eyes. I'm not sure why they were designed so small, but again, that's only a minor complaint.

2015 Camaro RS
By Biscuits

2015 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/1LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car wants to go fast. Handles the road very nicely. I purchased it used with only 1500 miles on it for 20K. The rear side visibility Is pretty bad so you must use your mirrors.

Most potential for fun for the $
By Retired Guy

2015 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought it right when they released the info on the 2016. I wanted a retro style car and the Challenger which I think looks better drives like an ocean liner by comparison. The V6 does well, although lacking the torque of a V8 and requiring higher RPM to get the power down. People who don't own one of these always comment on why have a V6- except this V6 puts down more power than any of the V8 Camaros of the 60's 70's 80's or 90's. Even the big block SS396 was barely a match for the modern V6. When I bought my Camaro, it was really just something to drive to work and I already had a 2015 Impala (which is an awesome car with the same engine). Although I never intended to do it, I ended up taking the car to an autocross instead of my usual race car. It did REALLY well. The car can handle well and when driven hard- it doesn't do too bad. Of course, this meant the commuter started to get changed into something else. I added the 1/LE performance suspension with shocks/struts/springs/sway bars as well as the 1/LE Brembo brakes and a GM performance exhaust by Borla. This car is a beast on the autocross course and the high revving 6 and paddle shifters make it a pleasure. With some bolt-on mods, it's nearly the same output as the base V8 but happier at high revs. Now, onto the interior- Great seats, nice gauges although with the HUD, I never really look at the cluster. The MyLink works well, but sometimes switches input when it gets confused. Bluetooth always works. I bypassed the Boston Acoustics amp and run an Alpine with Polk speakers and a Polk sub. The stock system with the Kicker subwoofer option sounded good, but I usually look for more audio performance in any car I own. The lack of HD Radio was a surprise, as other MyLin equipped Chevies have HD Radio... and it sounds WAY better. My biggest complaint on interior is the 4-gauge cluster by the shifter. You can't see much of it. They also marked the bottom of the range with an orange marker that looks just like the orange pointer. Nothing like glancing at the gauges and two of them look as if there's a problem because you can't see the pointer- and it looks as if there's an orange pointer at the minimum/bottom end of the gauge. Ridiculous. Wish I had the change tray instead- as all the same info can be on your color display between the speedo and tach. The "luxury" 2LT should have auto climate control. Seriously, manual controls on the supposed "luxury" model? Ridiculous. The trunk is tiny, a spare tire is an option (this is a lousy trend). The back seat is tiny, but my 10 year old and 7 year old don't mind it at all when we take this car places. All in all, it's a fun car. I can't think of what other car I could have purchased with 335 horsepower, paddle shifters, leather and heated seats etc for only $24K. Sticker was $34K, I think, but got a discount through work.